Wednesday 12 April 2023

WOYWW -723 - What's on ypour Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.

So here is my desk for today!


 
I know I said that I would make one journal page each month so as not to get overwhelmed by the job however, I have managed to fininsh another and working on the next one too! This is a miracle for sure.
 
 
If you want to know more the details are here.
 


 
These new stamps might have something to do with it. I know I said I wouldn't buy anything new but I have fell in love with Art by Marlene, need I say more!
Loving that stencil too.
You might just be able to see a yellow packet peeping out in the exploding box, these are Kate Crane stamps, gorgeous! You'll get to see those soon.
 

I even managed to get this book which is a bit like gold dust. 
If you like Quirky you will love this. All the images are die cut and ready to attach to your journal pages, cards etc.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

17 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Loving that gorgeous background, and the resulting page. Just stunning and colourful plus a great quote too. Win Win Win! Fab stamps too, and will enjoy seeing them out in the open on...ATCs? :D
Happy WOYWW
Mary Anne (4)

Neet said...

Glad you are enjoying your journaling so much that you are exceeding your own expectations on production. That is a lovely page that you are sharing with us today, lovely pastel colours.
I find Art by Marlene very tempting too, bought a sticker book but never used it so I guess I should get a little book made before long.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Annie said...

Fab new stash Angela. It's easy to be tempted at times isn't it?...my other half knows to keep me out of craft shops cos I will buy something whether I need it or not :-)
Glad to hear Mum is settling in now...I'm sure there will always be good days and not so good ones.
You're on my ATC list :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad you are enjoying the journaling Angela. That page is fabulous and well done for getting hold of the die cuts book. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #11

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Yay for being ahead with the journal, take that as a win! I like the colours youv’e used very much so bright and springlike. Hooray for new stash and for using it as well, what’s the point of keeping stuff for ‘best’? Use it and love it say I!!
Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

So glad you are having fun journaling, that's great. Keep going. How nice to have new toys to play with, I hink I must treat myself to something, too - perhaps some metallic paints I'm sure I could need! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Marit said...

Love your journaling page, that stamp must be one of Seth's, am I right? I like his images but have only one (well, that are three stamps that is...) I should get them out and use them, you inspire me! Enjoy your day, hug from Holland. Marit #12

BJ said...

You know if new stash inspires you to create then that's a good thing in my book. Hugs BJ#5

Helen said...

Loving the journey adventures! I've not done anything for a while in any of mine . Have a happy woyww Helen #1

Crafting With Jack said...

I do love that fish! Looking forward to seeing some makes with him. Happy WOYWW Angela #15

Lynnecrafts said...

Loving your journaling.
Take care
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 10

Lindart said...

Good for you for exceeding your own goals! Lovely Spring page! Those puffer fish stamps look like fun! I have never seen a sticker book like the one you have, looks like a blast! Have a great week, Lindart #20

My name is Cindy said...

Hello Angela, thanks for your earlier visit. Lovely journaling pages and that looks like a great haul of stash!! I had to sit on my hands to stop myself looking up that book and art by Marlene - I don't need anything!!!!! Have a good week, love n hugs Cindy xx #9

Twiglet said...

I love that journal page - great colourway. x x Jo

Julia Dunnit said...

Well Angela, there’s no harm and clearly your journaling is inspiring you, and tbh, when the results are so lovely, I’m not surprised. Loving the page on show. New stamps? you’re forgiven! Aren’t they wonderful! I’m taken back to days of childhood cutting and sticking by the sight of that book of die cuts. I’m not in the loop enough to have known about it before seeing it here, but isn’t it fab and gosh, it does take me back!

Kelly said...

Good morning, Angela!
Yeah, I was on a 'no buy' too. That lasted about a week. LOL Look forward to seeing what you do with the new toys. Creative Blessings & hugs! ~Kelly #17

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a great post and a fabulous spread, Angela. I'm loving that sentiment and may have to steal it. 😉 And I'm very much looking forward to seeing the Kate Crane treasure!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10