Wednesday 5 April 2023

WOYWW - 722 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


Sorry if it doesn't look very intertesting today but I have just started a new journal page.
The pens are Arteza brush pens.

 
The Pink tub is empty at the moment but I've kept it as it looks useful for something (I know I should have binned it!)
The small packet of envelopes are covering the ATCs that I've started. I'm going to try and make extras so if you want to swap just leave me a message and I'll make sure you get one.
 
 
This is the start of the new journal page but that's as far as I've got right now but if you missed it my March page can be found here with the instructions of how I made it. It's the post below this one if you're intertested and this is how it looked finished.



I'm not getting a lot of pages completed but so far managed one a month which is an improvement on what I was doing before.
So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

16 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Stunning page! love that bunny - he has such a sly look in his eye tho', making sure no one is sneaking up on him, I think! I loved seeing the process to, it's a very cool technique. Also loving the new background, So pretty and soft. WOYWW is all about the inspiration but also the EDUCATION. I love learning new things, every Wednesday :D
Happy WOYWW, with cat!
Mary Anne (2)

Sarah Brennan said...

That bunny page is amazing Angela. I think one page a month is fine - very doable and so not a chore to get done. Love the background for the latest page. Happy Easter. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #8

Annie said...

I'm good at keeping nice pots and boxes just in case too...I love your pink one. I've made 14 ATCs so am hoping I have enough now.
Hugs,
Annie x #6

Neet said...

I do one page a week and to be honest I have got fed up of producing at this rate so one a month sounds about right to me. Maybe it is the restrictions that are placed on my page that put me off so if you are "free" then just do what you want when you want.
Love the bunny page, such a lovely background to it and lovely writing too.
I have Arteza pens, not sure what I think about them, have dug my Chameleon ones out and started using them - lovely feel when the colour goes on so they are a winner for me.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Helen said...

Loving the start of the new page! Hope you have a good Easter. Helen #3

Crafting With Jack said...

How do you like the Arteza brush pens? The colours are lovely on your page. I can’t bring myself to throw away containers either. Happy Easter and happy WOYWW. x Angela #13

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your beautiful bunny! Hugs, Valerie

BJ said...

Love your Easter bunny page, super job. Think I need to make a batch of ATCs this year as it would be jolly good to get lots of snail happy mail. Hugs BJ#5

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I really love my Arteza pens but I know they’re not everyone’s cup of tea - what do you think about them? I often use them as shading/highlights over watercolour paints and they work really well. That is definitely a hare not a rabbit, it has far too much attitude to be a bunny!!!
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

Tracy said...

Looooving your bunny page Angela ⭐️๐Ÿฐ so beautiful ⭐️ along with the colourful one you've started ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ thank you so much gor your lovely words over on mine ๐Ÿค— Wishing you a beautiful Easter Weekend with love and hugs Tracy #9 xxx

Lindart said...

Love your bunny! Very cute! And your desk looks nice and tidy for the most part, at least you have room to craft. And yes, keep the pink box, you will find a use for it! I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend, Lindart #20

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Your work area always looks great. Beautiful art.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

How fun, Ang, and please don't get rid of that pink tin! It's delightfully bright. And I'd love to swap and ATC with you; what a treat that would be. Happy Easter to you and yours, my friend. xo

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that bunny page!
Happy Easter!
Susan #21

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

A tidy crafty spot Angela, thank you for your comment, often not well these day hence silent. Lord knows and understands.

Blessing also on Easter as we remember our Lord.
Thanks for Sharing, God bless and all those you love,
Prayer hugs Shaz in Oz.x


{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Crafty Claire said...

Love this bunny but I can't believe I have got as far back as Easter! I've definitely taken my eye off the blogging ball!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10