Monday 10 April 2023

Use it or Lose it.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a new journal page. Now this is the second journal page this month! I can't promise I will keep this up but we'll see.

I bought these Arteza brush pens before Christmas and this is the only second time I've got them out so I need to use them right!


I applied the colours around the page and then sprayed the surface with water to make the colours move. I love the way they blends together and leave a lovely feathery edge.


 
This must be one of the quickest journal pages I've made by using this stamp....
 

I finished the design with white scribbles and spots of Stickles Glitter glue then added the sentiment from a set by Studio Light.
 
I have several stamps like this which have hardly been used and they are perfect for journal pages so might try this technique again soon.

And that's your lot.
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous page, great colours! I have those pens, too. And the stamps you used are just right! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

Wow what a fabulous page Angela, I love your background, and what an amazing stamp! Take care and have a happy and crafty week, Sue xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've never heard of those pens, much less seen or used them. They certainly give a huge pop of color, though. I'm not much of a stamper, so I am in AWE of the stamp that came together perfectly. I adore this journal page, Angela. I often feel exactly like that sentiment, too!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a great stamp, and a masterful way to do a quick and easy spread. And the colour and sentiment are just so bang on! Beauty!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10