Friday 7 April 2023

Friday Fun Day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Apart from visiting my mum and doing the food shopping it's been a quiet week but actually we quite like it that way.

 
Daisy and Alfie are resting here at the ready just in case something exciting does happen. Alfie is using Daisy as a pillow but she doesn't seem to mind.
 
 
This is their favourite cushion, I thought it was mine actually! 
Alfie woke up for a short time.

 
But it didn't last very long.

 
He did move once or twise.
 

And then used me as a pillow too.

 
He is such a lazy boy. What a silly position is this!

You hardly need any funnies you just have to watch these two.
Anyway here are a few to finish off....
 
 
Typical Schnauzer position! Not either of mine.

 
Typical Schnauzer hair style.


Happy Easter from Daisy and Alfie and wishing you all a great Easter weekend and thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I am glad to see that your doggies live in comfort and style!I'm sure they need the cushion more than you do! Love their poses! Have a wonderful Easter, hugs, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

It´s truly a dog´s life, LOL!!!
Looks like he´s doing yoga! (which reminds me I should but I´m too lazy).
Have a wonderful, funny Easter xxx

Annie said...

I had to look at the first pic quite a while to work which bit was which and of which dog lol. They are so gorgeous how they cuddle together. Milly likes to cuddle her fleece in her bed and always has her little brown dog toy at bedtime :-) Happy Easter to you and yours.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Your dogs made me smile! And what a position: Bums up.
Have a lovely weekend,
Happy Easter,
Hugs,
Lisca

Anne (cornucopia) said...

They are adorable. Happy Easter to you, too.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wonderful pup photos - pure delight to see these. Hope you had a wonderful Easter. Based on your photos, it certainly looks like it could have been a comfortable one! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10