Friday 14 April 2023

Friday Fun day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

 
Been spending some time in the cabin, just sorting a few things. We've not been anywhere much other than to see my mum.
We don't tend to go too far when it's school holidays as it gets really busy everywhere but I can always find something to do, you know what I mean!

While these too are resting. Lazy dogs!

Obviously Alfie is useful as a pillow.

The weather here has been all over the place, sun, rain, thunder, lightning and wind!

We have had some nice walks in the park.

Can you see the squirrel?


I love this walk, it might be a good starting point for a journal page, we'll see.

A little trip round the garden.


 

The plants are coming back to life.



 
We've had this Camillia for some time and it's just starting to flower really well, love them.


Who needs a funny when you've got these two.

They are enough to make anyone smile.



Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely flowers and trees. But the doggies always steal the show! Happy Friday

Lisca said...

Yes, I can well imagine you don't need any more funnies than the two you've got at home. Continuous entertainment no doubt.
The park is indeed lovely and it is well maintained. The camelia is gorgeous!
How's your mum? Has she settled in?
Your cabin is a real haven. Now the weather is mellowing, you probably will spend more time there.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Annie said...

It's good to see you've been enjoying your cabin....a lovely place to spend your time with lots to smile about. Your fur babies make me smile...always.
Hugs,
Annie x

Sue said...

Your cabin looks amazing Angela! We've been having exactly the same weather here, I think it's been raining for at least three weeks lol. Your garden is looking lovely, ours is desperately in need of some TLC. Take care and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

Mrs A. said...

Well I managed 3 good gardening days and hubby repainted the summer house but now its back to rain and more rain and the garden looks a mess again. Hugs Mrs A.

LA Paylor said...

I want to play with those pups! And come stamp with you too! so many pretty flowers... it snowed here today after a week of 88F temps! so odd...
LeeAnna

mamapez5 said...

Your two dogs get on so well together. They do make me smile.
It is lovely to see the garden waking up now. You are lucky to have camelia flowers after the wind and cold days.
I am trying to decide on the next subject for one of my random scrapbook pages. The garden flowers might be a good place to start. It is unseasonably hot and we have had so little rain that I think some of them will have a shorter life than usual. Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had intended to drop by yesterday, but real life got in the way. Your cabin looks like my craft room did a couple of days ago. I'm a neat freak, and my craft room is so small, it was driving me crazy. You certainly have a TON of products, not to mention what you have in the house.

Love your flowers. What are the ones right after the tulips and right before the camellia? I have some in my front flower bed, but have no idea what they are.

Alfie and Daisy always put a smile on my face, so I am glad you showcased them this week. I hope your weekend is going well and your mother is adjusting to her new facility. Have a smile worthy week ahead, too, Angela.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

It sounds as though your spring is as crazy as ours...from snow to rain to hot sun, we've had it all in the last week (day, really!!). Your flowers are a lot further along than ours, though, so I admit to a tad bit of envy. Happy week, my friend, and some massive spring, even if it's into creativity!

Crafty Claire said...

A lovely pic of the dogs. I'm not sure how I haven't looked at your blog for so long. Feeling embarrassed about where the weeks have gone xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10