Friday 21 April 2023

Friday Fun day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

 
The weather has been nice most days and the fruit trees are blossoming so fingers crossed we don't get any frosts.
 

Alfie decided to go mountain climbing. 

That was when he wasn't wrestling with Daisy.

They enjoy this but my poor Bluebells are suffering.

I think he may have tired himself out at this stage.


We called in at our local pub on the way home from seeing mum on Monday (she's doing fine at the moment) and this was a nice change to let someone else cook dinner.

 
Not quite like my two but I thought they made me smile.

 
Oh and this looks like Alfie and Daisy on Wednesday.
 I left them outside on their own while I went in to get the washing and when I went back they had decide to dig a hole in the lawn and they were covered in mud so the best thing to do was get out their bath but I didn't photo them at the time as I was slightly occupied, I'm sure you will understand!
 

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can share your  smiles too.


Angela x

6 comments:

Annie said...

I'm doing a quick whizz round the blogs before we head off on an adventure [the first in our caravan this year].
Glad to hear Mum is doing well this week...you will have enjoyed that meal with peace of mind. Gorgeous fur babies, as always.
Hugs,
Annie x

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely to see your little furry friends enjoying life so much, but sorry about the dirt! My Scruffy used to love rolling herself in dead fish by the Rhine, not my idea of perfume! Have fun day, hugs, Valerie

mamapez5 said...

The blossom trees are so lovely. I hope they surviuve and give you some good fruit.
I am happy that we don't have any mud for Kim to dig in. We had one small patch and he kept eating the soil so we covered it with big stones which at least protect the plants roots from the worst of the sun. I can see your two keep you busy.
I am glad to hear your mum is doing fine now. Long may that continue. Kate x

LA Paylor said...

ooooo those widdle schnauzer faces! love
it's time for grooming around here since our boy pees on his front legs too often and has hair in his eyes. shhhh don't tell him or he'll hide
LeeAnna

Iris Flavia said...

Great your Mum is doing well, oh, and your dogs are too funny!To Spring, we are to get a sunny weekend, too :-) To happy times, hugs x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

A pub meal on the way home?! Absolutely fabulous, given there are times when we all are sick to death of cooking yet another meal. Your pooches are so cute - do you take them to visit your mom? Glad to hear she's doing well these days; it's got to be a huge relief for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10