Friday 31 March 2023

Friday Fun Day for Debbie at Secrets to Stamping.

Guest Designer for Creative Creases at Secrets to Stamping. Anything goes with a Fun Fold #54

The lovely Debbie asked me to join them again as a Creative Creases Guest Designer and of course I said yes.

So I came up with a new fun fold card.

I am so in love with anything Studio Light at the moment so just had to include some of their gorgeous fun stamps.
 
 
I also found several other stamps to fit in with the design like these Octopus tentacles and sentiments.
 
 
This type of card is called a Multi Fold Pop Out Card.
 
 This could be great for those younger members of the family.
 
 
I hadn't got the heart to just cut off the propeller so stuck it at the back and as usual added some Stickles Glitter Glue to add a little shine to the design.

I had to show you the background that I used for this.

I made this by marbelling with Shaving Cream and distress reinkers. It makes such a gorgeous pattern, it's almost a shame to layer on top of it.

 I hope you will pop over to join in the challenges over at Creative Creases Challenge at Secrets to Stamping and wishing you a very happy and creative weekend.

Hugs 

Angela xXx

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I LOVE your creations. Things like this are good for old ladies, too, not jst for kids! Happy weekend, hugs, Valerie

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, Angela, this fun fold card is beyond amazing! I am so impressed with all of the beautiful panels - perfectly done! Thank you so much for being our guest designer at Creative Creases #54. I look forward to seeing you in our gallery again soon. Have a great weekend!

Sue said...

Oooh Angela! What a fabulous card, and I love your fun fold.
Your card is an amazing combo of great stamps and beautiful backgrounds (I could never have covered these up lol)
Take care and have a lovely weekend, Sue xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Now I know why I don't make cards and you do. These blew me away. I was incredibly impressed. Yes, the dog cards were adorable.

That red liner tape is the best ever. Unfortunately, I can't find it anymore in my craft stores. And I LOVE your felted hare. It is awesome!!

Hugs to Daisy and Alfie. Nice that your mother is feeling better. Have a super rest of Friday and a great weekend, too.



Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I think I left my previous comment on the wrong post. This is for the card with the shaving cream background and the submarine. Your multi-fold card is out of this world. There are so many elements to it, I almost got confused. It's really stunning and a genuine gem. Whoever receives it will have a very nice gift.

Lisca said...

What beautiful stamps! No wonder you are in love with them. I love the way you coloured the submarine.
The multi fold pop out card is a great design. I'm impressed!
Have a lovely weekend,
hugs,
Lisca

Crafty Claire said...

Wow a really fun card, I've tried the shaving foam technique in the past, makes your projects smell lovely! xxx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wowza - this is a terrific card, Ang. I love you reluctance to cut off that prop, and leaving it on the back of the card is inspired. What a great style, especially for kids!!

Crafty Claire said...

Yay! I've seen this one before and am all caught up with your posts. Lovely to see how the seasons have changed in your garden and park over those weeks. Wishing you a relaxing and crafty bank holiday weekend xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10