Monday 27 March 2023

Masterboard Monday and another Use it or Lose it!

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you how I used part of the mop up card from last week.

 

 
This was the journal page that I showed you here last week.

 
And this was the sheet of card that I used to mop away the extra ink.
 
 
After cutting this in half I have used an embossing folder to add detail.
 
 
I so love this embossing folder.
 
 
While the card was still in position on the folder I rubbed over it with a sander. By doing it while still on the embossing folder you do not flatten the embossing.

 
And then used oxide ink to add colour to the sanded areas.

 
And it looks like this.

Cut to size and layered over red card. Added the sentiment on vellum paper. Tim Holtz wings and Stickles Glitter glue completed the design.
 
 
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, this is fabulous, great use of leftovers. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

SewPaperPaint said...

This turned out so beautifully my friend! I just love the added texture of the EF and the translucent butterflies showing the pretty background through. xx, Autumn

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Fascinating process, Angela - you are always so creative in your use of your materials, and so kind to share. Must get off and try this one so I don't forget it! Awesome card, my friend!!

Crafty Claire said...

I saw your card first on FB and absolutely love it. I think using your mop ups often ends with a much freer or looser end result. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10