Friday 31 March 2023

Friday Fun Day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

 
This was last Saturday at the Craft and Chat club. 
 

This was the card design that we were working on this week.

This was my table and it looks really tidy but it was only the start of the day. That's my little felted Hare on the left, one of the ladies wanted to see him so he's having a day out too.

So here are a few examples of what we made.

I will uinderstand if you jump past them as there are are a few here.

But thought you mighjt like to see what I was up to.

Loved the sweet little dog on this card.

And the Easter bunnies.

This was the start of one of mine but not quite finished.

It's great to see everyone coming up with something different.

You've got to love the dog ones.


I love them all but what about you?

Obviously been to see mum again and she was a bit better this week as she has had a chest infection.

Sorry about the big foot in the way! It's not mine obviously!


 
Here's my boy, he gets bigger by the day.
 

Obviously that was too tiring so he needed a nap with Daisy on the sofa.


Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

5 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

I’m late for WOYWW so have read and absorbed three posts, could easily get lost on your blog Angela, so much to appreciate. Glad to hear your dear Mum is on the mend, hope she’s adapting to living in a Home, it’s probably not very PC to say this, but my goodness it’s a weight off your mind to know that she’s safe and looked after when your back is turned isn’t it? I remember sleeping better after my Mum made the move. The new stamps are lovely, those whacky florals are just fab, they speak to me a bit, so I shall really look forward to seeing what you do when you play with those. And the clean up masterboard card is just fab, love the tips you throw in all over the place.

Annie said...

All the cards make me smile Angela esp the dog ones...such a clever lot. It's good to see your Mum looking better now and hopefully she is now feeling more at home there.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

A beautiful set of cards. You have some very talented 'playmates'. I love the safari animals and the big pink flowers.
I also saw your next post which is another clever card. I do like all the fancy fold cards but I have to be careful not to use too many layers because of the postage. The blue shaving cream backing paper is great.
Alfie is growing up fast. So nice that he and Daisy have each other for company.
Good to see mum feeling a bit better and settling into her new home. Kate x

Lisca said...

Lovely to see your dear mum a bit more settled.
And what a lot of beautiful cards to look at. Lots of doggie ones. I actually like the ones with the red flowers (there were two)
Have a lovely weekend,
hugs,
Lisca

Crafty Claire said...

Those are some very flamboyant cards, almost an album in themselves. Perfect for special occasions xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10