Friday 10 March 2023

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Alfie is doing well and growing every second.

 
Here he is in some of his favourite positions.

 
Don't worry he's not got his head stuck!
 

It always surprises me how quickly dogs make your home their own.
They both have a shock coming as they are going for a hair cut today just as they've said it's going cold again so better get some warm jackets at the ready.
And yes it was snowing yesterday though it didn't settle for long thank goodness.
 

 
I don't have a lot to show you today as we've been busy sorting stuff for my mum.
 
 
She looks a bit happier on this photo but she's having her ups and downs at the moment after being moved to the new place but I'm sure in time she will settle.

There has been a lot of flight activity over us this week and it's not the Red Arrows and that's all I'm saying.

Had a day out with the girls yesterday which was a nice change.
 
Managed some crafting.
 
 
But need to make more of these soon.
I so love Lavinia stamps.

And that's it really I'll just finish with a few smiles.
 
This must be a common thing with Schnauzers as our two wre really good at bringing the outdoors, indoors.

I'm sure all dogs think like this.
 

And finally a famous dog whisperer though we don't see him so often now. 
Cesar Millan with his Schnauzer.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

10 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Cute doggy-face and yes, we had a wee bit of snow here, too - all gone, Spring should be on the way!
Your Mum looks content, if in thought...
Same here at times! Planes going low. I always wonder what that´s about!
Oh, Easter, yes. Time so flies... Lovely card.
We only had a German shepherd. (I wanted a cat from age 4 on and it never happened!)
To smiles and Schnauzers xXx

mamapez5 said...

Dogs, (and cats) seem to get comfortable in the most unlikely places. I hope your two behaved for the groomer.
I love your card. lavinia lied (probably still does) on the Welsh border with Oswestry so her workshop was just down the road from me, and I did buy a lot of her stamps. I could watch her creating with them for hours!
I am glad your mum is OK. It does seem to be very upsetting for older folk to move home, but hopefully she will soon settle down there. Kate x

Annie said...

Thinking of you with your mum worries...I'm sure she will settle soon. Your post made me giggle today...Milly likes to scoot up the grass when she's 'been' and often brings in half the lawn on her feet!!
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Nice picture of your mum. She looks pensive and a tad tired dare I say. She will settle into her new routine.
It's always a pleasure to see photos of your fur babies.
Oh snow! Brrrr.We are having some really warm weather at the mo, but that won't last. March is usually horrible. This time February was horrible so March might be a bit better this year. It's a shame I'm leaving the country to go to Holland next week.
We have had lots of low flying fighter jets come over the other day. They must be doing manouvres all over Europe. It doesn't bode well.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Valerie-Jael said...

I love your 2 sweeties and I hope they recover from their trip to the hairdresser! My dog used to bring all sorts of things into the house! Hapy Friday, take care, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry to be so late visiting. I've had a ton of people to catch up to today. I actually feel sorry for your mother. I am sure it is hard uprooting her but I hope she can make friends in this new facility soon.

Snow is no fun in March. And I bet the fur babies were shocked once their hair was cut back in this cold weather. I hope they behaved at the groomer's and got treats and hugs afterward.

I enjoyed the dog cartoons and the one about a dog loving you more than he loves himself. Sure can't say that about a cat!

Hope you have a great weekend, Angela. I adore that Easter card.

Kampin' Karen said...

Angela, this is the first time I have visited your sites. I came here from our Creative Creases Challenge and thank you for entering your creation in the challenge. Not only do I love this particular fun fold, but I love bunnies, dogs and birds. I have now become a follower.
Karen, DT

Mrs A. said...

Only had one day of snow here too. Back to rain and gales now. You have made a super card with the triple point. I love making different card shapes and always on the look out for new designs. Hugs Mrs A.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm sincerely hoping that your mum settles in more easily, and soon. It's a huge adjustment to make (for all of you); may she soon find some bright days there.

That second photo of Alfie cracked me up - definitely could post for one of the funnies I love to see there.

Happy week, Angela as you boot your way through to Easter. xo

Crafty Claire said...

That's a very impressive Easter card xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10