Wednesday 22 March 2023

WOYWW -720 - What's on your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!

 
There is still a lot of stuff stacked up on the boxes making them look as though they have actually exploded! but I have suddenly got lots of ideas for projects and these are just waiting for me to start them. Unless I get out the stash for the projects I will probably forget what I intended doing Lol!

 
This pieces that I'm working on at the moment was originally the mop up paper from Monday's journal page.
Once this is completed I'll explain what's going on.

 
Monday's project can be found here:
 
A little sneaky look but everything can be seen on Monday's post below this one.
 

 The next card was the one that I made for my mum for Mother's Day.


 
And finally something new by Funky Fossil.
I have plenty of Washi tape but couldn't resist these.


So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

14 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

How clever of you to turn the mop up paper into something beautiful and useful! I love both projects today, the birds would make a great anniversary card! Cool new washi tape too, that looks like you’ll have some fun with that!
Hugs LLJ 4 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

PS In answer to your question, the quilts are going to the local hospice attached to our hospital to be used in Outpatients for the people going through chemo. The crochet blankets are going there too, hopefully bring a bit of colour into the room!
LLJ xx

BJ said...

Oh my busy bunny. Love the birds and popped over to yesterdays post to see them develop. Adore the washi tape masterboard too, what type of gesso did you use on it, think I only have black and white! Looking forward to your next creations already. Hugs BJ#10

Neet said...

Those washi tapes are in my favourite colours. In fact I just bought a scarf for a friend in those very colours.
Lovely Mothers Day card Angela, I bet she really appreciated that, gorgeous flowers.
Love the mop up paper.
`Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely cards and mop up paper! The new washi tape is great. The last lot of washi tape I bought I really liked, but I have used any of it - background coming up perhaps! Happy WOYWW Angela #8

Annie said...

I love your Mother's day card as I'm sure your mum did too. Love the new tape...I'm sure you will put it to good use.
Hugs,
Annie x #12

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Lots of fun projects/beautiful cards/papers. Your new Washi is great. Lots of variety and the quality of it can sure vary. Have fun with your ideas, I write mine down and have a to do list but forget the original idea, I can't even make out the layout (collage) Paper scraps are really consuming my space. Happy WOYWW

Christine said...

What a beautiful card, I bet she loved it.
great use for the mop up paper.
Have a good week
Christine #16

Helen said...

Great cards! I think I'll keep the numbers off the card ! Happy woyww Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Always good to see mop up paper being used Angela. Have fun with the rest of the projects in the queue. Love the Washi tape. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh I say, that Washi tape is pretty fab isn’t it! I can tell that the boxes aren’t explosive…and am really happy to read that you’re so inspired as to be rushing around pulling out the supplies for stuff that you’re thinking of having a go at, how marvellous! Love your mother’s Day card…I was so secretive about mine and then forgot to photograph it, what a chump! Meanwhile am loving the mop up paper too, am not surprised you were inspired to keep it for something. I’ve rolled back to look at the other stuff, you really are on a roll and I’m loving all the colour.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

As always, luscious inspiration. I'm heading over to see Monday's post as I just LOVE the look of those birds! xo

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the quirky birds!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #6

Kelly said...

Good morning, Angela. Those kiddos of yours. Such cuties! I'd love to pet them.
Hope you got the crafty time this weekend you were hoping for. I've spent the weekend writing, but wanted to take a few minutes today before I started to catch up with everyone and get blog posts ready for the week.
Hugs & Creative Blessings! Kelly #17

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10