Friday 3 March 2023

Friday Fun Day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


 Saturday was a great day at the Craft Club and a busy one too. The hall was really full.

We were making little storage boxes.

 
We have some very talented ladies and gentleman at the club and I'd like to show you a few of the other projects that they were working on.

 
Gorgeous cards.
 





Now they have to make you smile.
 

This was the Care home that we visited earlier in the week and I'm pleased to say that they have a space available for my mu  and she will be moving in on Friday.
I will try and visit as many of you as I can but we will be out for some time today so it may be later before I get round.

 
This is not the care home this is the car park in town as we were at the bank on Thursday.

 
We stopped off at Marks and Spencer's and had this nice lunch, scrummy.

I don't want to leave you without somthing to smile about so here come the funnies now.

 
We're looking for a dog bath at the moment.
 
 
I can relate to this one.

 
This one!
 

And this one too!
Anyone can see it's a dog's life for sure!


Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

9 comments:

mamapez5 said...

I am so glad you have found a nice place for mum to move into. It looks very light and not overcrowded like some care homes I have seen. I hope she settles in well.
The cards made at your club are beautiful.I love the multi-layered look but have to be careful as international mail is so expensive for anything that isn't completely flat.
I have a pattern in my files for a box to store my reels of tape and it really would be useful, so I must try to get around to making it.
I love the picture of Daisy and Alfie looking at the fire. Our Kim hates the fire and asks to go back outside when we put it on in the evenings!
I hope the moves goes smoothly today. Kate x

Iris Flavia said...

Very beautiful boxes and cards! And yes, this post made me smile in my short lunch-break - thank you, have a happy Schnauzer-Friday :-)

Annie said...

That looks a lovely home for your mum....I'm keeping everything crossed that all goes well. What fab makes at the craft club.
Hubs,
Annie x

Valerie-Jael said...

The craft club looks great, wish there was something like that here! Beautiful projects, too. Glad you found a good place for your mum. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Lisca said...

I'm so happy that you have found a care home that you like and that it has a place. Is your mum happy about it or does she not have much idea what's happening?
Those cards are amazing! Did they use the cricut or Silhouette to cut out those lacy papers? (They might have bought them actually. They are kaser cut. I think I've seen them for sale)
The schnauzer funnies really made me laugh.
Have a nice weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Mrs A. said...

The care home looks really nice for your Mum. Lot of lovely cards on show at the hall too. Hugs Mrs A.

Kelly said...

I always look forward to funnies when I can get 'round. Replace the doggies with my cats and I'm right there with you. LOL
Beautiful projects made by very talented people. Gotta hop back to Wednesday. Creative Blessings & Hugs! ~Kel

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My apologies for not visiting sooner. I had planned to leave Annie a comment before I left town, but because she didn't post at the time she normally does, I was forced to leave. When I got to my destination, I called my foodie friend Sally, who linked me. I had to leave right away because I have an out of town friend who is on hospice and I was informed if I wanted to say good bye, I should spend time with my dying friend, I just returned this morning.

So glad you found a place for your mother. It sure looks impressive and clean, too.

I can see anyone who is serious about card making needs a die cutter and great embossing folders. These were impressive cards and a nice box, too.

Really clever funnies. Hope you had a great weekend.


Win Dinn, Artist said...

Angela, I'm doing a happy dance for you and your Mum - it's wonderful that you've managed to find a place for her and that she'll be moving in tomorrow. Hooray for all the work you've done to make that happen for her.

How wonderful to see all the lovely items that are being made at your craft Saturdays; it's a blessing to be able to share creativity in progress.

Thanks, as always for the funnies. It's a treat to see them each week.

Happy week, my friend, filled with laughter, creativity and new projects! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10