Monday 6 March 2023

Masterboard Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

 Couldn't resist another Retiform design as I've not made one for a while so I got out the ink and A3 card.

 
Any combination of different colours for this is good and I've chosen three Distress inks for this project.
 
 
I  use sticky notes to blank off the lines and then apply the ink with a blending tool.
 
 
I have scanned this finished Masterboard so it's ready to use again and I can have a play later at changing the colours too but we'll see.
 
I know it's a while to go yet but his year I will make sure I have Easter cards at the ready so that's what I'm making here today.
 
  These images are all by Lavinia stamps including the stencils and perfect for Easter cards.


I've stamped and heat embossed some of the larger hares and fussy cut them out.

And I'm guessing you'd like to see how I've used this right! so here goes.

 
I've only been making these fancy fold cards for a short time but they are so much fun to work on.
 
This one is usually called a Triple Point Crossover Card.
 
 
I've stamped some of the Hares inside the card too and included a sentiment.
 

I finished the card with a small bow and Stickles Glitter Glue.
I can't help using the glitter glue it just makes the imagers stand out that bit more.
 
Hope you like it.
With an A3 Masterboard there will certainly be more cards to follow but better get a Mother's Day card made next.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 
 
https://secretstamper.com/2023/03/anything-goes-with-a-fun-fold-for-creative-creases-52/

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Angela, I love it! And the three fold card is fabulous, too. Have a great week and take care, hugs, Valerie

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the masterboard and card x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That's a fabulous card, Angela, and I am in awe of your ability to even contemplate any fussy cutting. I 'had' to do one for a card yesterday, and was ready to tear my hair out even at the thought. I certainly salute your clear intention to shine, as you most certainly do!! Hugs, Win

Debbie Mageed said...

What a wonderful triple-point card, Angela! I really love the sweet bunnies, which makes this special card perfect for Easter. Thank you for playing at Creative Creases Challenge and I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie DT
Secrets To Stamping

Rae said...

Love your unique fold and take on an Easter card. Beautiful! Thank you for playing with us for Creative Creases #52.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10