Monday 13 March 2023

Masterboard Monday Use it or Loose it.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


 
Do you remember this from last week?
Not had a lot of time since then so I've used some of the Masterboard from last week.
 
 
It's funny how the embossed areas shine when you photograph them, they were heat embossed.
 
 
So enough of that let's see what happened next.


A simple card, quick to make and only uses a small piece of the Masterboard so that's got to be good.
This is a very clean card but I did add some blended colour around the edge of the white card before layering it on top of the green.
 
Hope you like it.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous, I think I have this rabbit stamp too. I'm so glad that you introduced me to this technique, it's so effective! Take care and have a very happy and crafty week Sue xx

Kampin' Karen said...

Angela, I love this design. Glad you were able to use more of your Masterboard.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I like the way you've used smaller pieces of the Masterboard to create your card...it takes very little of your lovely work to create something delightful. Happy Easter thoughts to you! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10