Friday 17 March 2023

Friday Fun Day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

This was actually friday last week when we took Daisy and Alfie for a hair cut when it decided to go really cold again! But don't worry we took them some warm coats to go home in.

 

 Here they are all trimmed up.

He's looking like a real boy dog now.

And Daisy is such a sweetie, just look at those pretty eyes.

Of course in a couple of minutes they will be trying to bite each other just for fun! 

We keep finding little teeth around the house at the moment and this is why....


I know this is not the nicest photo of the dogs but just to show you what's happening. Those are the new teeth popping through.
 
 
I had to take this pic when I was looking through the bedroom window, can you see the kitty cat?

This was Monday when we went to see mum but obviously I can't show you the patients.
The object of the left is hubbies foot.

On the way home we called in a pub for dinner and this is Chocolate fudge cake....delicious!



Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, Alfie looks larger than Daisy. They are so cute after their trims. That sure is a small lounge for the people who want to watch TV in your mother's new place. I hope she has a TV in her room. since it didn't look like there was much room to sit.

Loved the dog funnies. Just goes to show that cats can't be bothered to play. Have a great weekend, Angela.

Valerie-Jael said...

Your doggies are looking fabulous, good to see the teeth coming through. Kitties always choose good places to sit! Good funnies, too! Have a great day hugs, Valerie

mamapez5 said...

Alfie and Daisy are looking very smart. I am hoping Leo will soon shed some teeth. his current ones are like needles and he uses them to play rough!
The wal around the arche in Mum's new home may not be what I would choose for wall, but it is very pretty.
It looks a bit chilly in your pictures. Our cats don't sit on cars, even though it can be quite warm under the hood; they sit under cars and come in with little patches of black on their fur where they have touched the exhaust. It is very hard to clean off!
The chocolate fudge cake looks delicious but such treats are off the menu for me these days. (I am battling to keep my diabetes in check by walking more and being very careful what I eat.
Happy Days! Kate x

Annie said...

How quickly your fur babies are growing....such beautiful/handsome doggies now they have lost some of their puppy fluff. The home your mum is in looks lovely so I hope she is setling in better now.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Alfie and Daisy look very smart in their new haircut. They are really cute. Gosh, I hadn't realized that young dogs also have to shed their milk teeth just like humans do. It's logical of course, I just hadn't thought of it.
Your mum's place looks decent enough. The way it smells is always the benchmark. Does it smell faintly of urine and 'shake & vac'? Then I wouldn't like it. But it's important your mum feels comfortable and the staff look after her.
Yes, I spotted the kitty.
Chocolate fudge cake, yumm!!
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Happy looking pooches now; they look like they've been reading your funnies! And the photo of that fudge cake looks criminal, so I can only imagine the experience of eating it. Happy week, my friend, with sunshine instead of snow. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10