Wednesday 15 March 2023

WOYWW - 719 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.

So here is my desk for today!

 
Working on Easter cards mostly.
 
 
Lavinia Stamps used on this. Some of you will have seen this already, it's a Retiform masterboard.
 
And this was Monday's card.

 
Easy to make and only uses a small amount of the Masterboard.
 

Needed a male style card too so another Retiform Masterboard and a piece from an earlier piece to create this.
 
Please be ready for a mess next week as I feel like it's time to get my hands dirty again!

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

12 comments:

Annie said...

I'm doing my rounds while the paracetamol kick in this morning. I wish Covid would do one and just leave us alone now.
I will look forward to seeing what you're getting messy with next week. Hope mum is settling better this week.
Hugs[safely from a distance]
Annie x #9

Valerie-Jael said...

I like how your desk has all those boxes and storage units against the wall. I think I will try that, too, it might help to get rid of some of my clutter. Thanks for the ispiration, have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Tracy said...

Hellooo Angela 🤗 your desk always inspires 🤸‍♀️ Such a gorgeous card along with your new master board ⭐️❤️😍 loving it!! Ohhhh I look forward to seeing what your going to get up tooo next week ... let the happy messy hands commence 😁Sending love and hugs Tracy #7 xxx

Lynnecrafts said...

Love your March hare Easter cards, Angela.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 12 x

Neet said...

Oh Angela, I like it when you talk dirty. Sorry, could not resist that. I love it when you do your dimensional work - be it creating a type of 3D piece of some kind or resin. The latter fascinates me as it is so different from any resin work I have done. I wonder if my resin is still working? Must explore.
Love your retiform, card, very clever way to use Lavinia. Did you get any of the new stamps? I bought some but really must get to grips with using them and do something. I think some birthday cards might get a bit of a steampunk look this coming year.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Helen said...

What a pretty Easter card x I don't send any . Look forward to some dirty art !! Have a great qeek Helen #1

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely Easter card, I did have plans to make some, so I had better get on with them before Easter is here! Happy WOYWW. Angela #7

Sarah Brennan said...

Great cards Angela. Can't wait to see the results of a really dirty hand session! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW Sarah #3

Julia Dunnit said...

OOh err, love the idea that you’re working yourself up to a mess! Makes me laugh inside, I always think I’m going to stay tidy for a change and then, kerpluey!! Easter cards, sheesh Angela, you are so productive. I really like the hares, they sit terribly well with the retiform style you’ve put them on. What am I saying? Everything you do sits well with everything you do!

Twiglet said...

Lovely Easter card - that little hate is really cute. x x Jo

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I am always amazed at the number of cards you create...you must send them out by the gazillions and/or stock a number of shops. I take off my (imaginary) hat to you, my massively creative cardster friend! xo

Crafty Claire said...

A lovely Easter card. The clean crisp colours are perfect for Spring xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10