Monday 8 July 2024

Masterboard Monday Left-overs

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you how I used these left-over Masterboards and created the CAS cards:

A few of my blogging friends have shown interest in knowing how I made the cards last week so I'm showing you clearly this week how they were made and hope you find this useful.


Any decorative paper/card is useful for this especially left-overs and stuff you've had sitting around for ages and need a new home! I'm sure you know what I mean!


These are dies which cut into the card but do not have a border edge so the detail remains on the card but you could use others and as long as they have an open design you could replace them after cutting.


Cut them out here


and they look like this. 

I've placed the dies on the corners for this design but that's up to you where they are placed.


Next you need to choose the background paper.


I like to it on several until I decide which one to use.


Decisions! Decisions!


They all look good and would work just as well.


Carefully layer these together and stamp the sentiment.


Then finish with a few gems or splatters maybe.


These are a similar type of die.


You may remember me using these last week but I'm attaching them in a slightly different format, just because I can.


Die cutting done.


Then stamping the sentiment, you can do this before or after adding the masterboard.


Now layer everything up on the card blank.


Gems to complete the design.

You could add ink splashers to the card for extra detail and stickles glitter glue but this time I have kept these cards very Clean and Simple (CAS).

I wonder how you would arrange the leaves?

Hope you like them.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful cards. Sorry I have not been here lately, I was just really ill! Hugs, Valerie

Lisa-Jane Johnson said...

Ah I did wonder if they were special dies. I don't have any of those so I'll have to try it with replacing the piece. I'll let you know how I get on!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous cards and these dies look fab too! have some catching up to do. Michelle x

Susan Renshaw said...

Love these cards!

Blogs I follow

01 09 10