Wednesday 24 July 2024

WOYWW - 890 - What's On Your workdesk Wednesday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
 Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.

So here is my desk for today!



I'm working on some more collage papers to add to my Masterboard Grid journal.
Using some Kate Crane stencils for this.

I can't really say there is anything much different here today but I know you wanted to see some of the stuff I brought back from Doncaster craft show so here they are.


The Doncaster show is run by Create and Craft and they have these £10.00 goody bags for sale and I just can't resist a surprise and here's what was in it.


Not bad really, mostly Studio Light in this bag which I love so good for me. They do let you look in the bags before you accept it so there is a choice if you're not sure but this had some great die sets, stamps, Brush markers, shaker blisters, card and die cut images, so I think that's well worth ten pound.



Sorry about the shiny bits, photographed these with the light on last night.


Now this wasn't all I bought obviously!


Dies, gems, stamps,stencils. 
The Woodware stamps are all Christmas themed and hoping to give these a go sooner rather than later, like not the week before Christmas Lol!

I went to this craft shows with a list of about four things and come back with all these!

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 

and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

14 comments:

Helen said...

As long as you got the 4 items on your list.... great haul, and the goodie back looks useful! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Helen beat me to it with the comment!! That bag was certainly worth a £10 punt, there seems a lot of stuff in there, the little light brushes intrigued me, how do you use those then? You did well with the other items too, a lovely mix that you’re going to have so much fun using in the future.
You made me laugh with the tablecloth, it has a very decided personality and I did check with my hubby that he could live with it as well but he really loves it too, so that makes us both happy!
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Mary Anne said...

Outstanding haul! I would 100% have grabbed a goodie bag and been happy with all of that. What a fun day you had and all your purchases look useful too. BTW love the jelly fish below. Beautiful background and great colour contrast. A winner for sure.
Dashing around before knitting…
Mary Anne (2)

Sarah Brennan said...

Looks like a fantastic haul from Doncaster Angela. Such a great bag for £10 too. Enjoy playing. You can tell it's the summer holidays because I have had a lie in! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

Neet said...

A girl after my own heart Angela - I always go shopping for one thing and come back with half a dozen - and not craft always!
eg went in a clothes shop the other day and wanted a navy t-shirt as I cannot find mine (like 2 or 3); came out with trousers and a skirt in the Sale - but what a bargain the skirt was and I love the trousers.
The goody bag looks as if it had a lot of lovely things inside - how wonderful that you can reject them!
Can't see the stamps in detail but is that big leaf a stencil? It looks lovely.
Enjoy your crafting - especially with the new stuff.
Hugs, Neet 6 xx

Annie said...

What a great idea with the £10 bags...a real bargain. I can see you having fun using it all.
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Lindart said...

Wow! New toys, how fun! I love grab bags, I'm a sucker for them! Looks like yours was a jackpot! Have fun with everything! Lindart #15

Valerie-Jael said...

Craft shows are mostly dangerous....The 10 € bag was very good value, I love surprises, too! Have a great week, hugs!

Lisa-Jane Johnson said...

Great haul there Angela! The stamp set on the cream background is right up my alley. I hope you got lots of inspiration there too. I can't wait to see what you do with that gorgeous feather stencil in the centre of the pic. Have a sunny week, Lisa-Jane #9

Crafting With Jack said...

Wow! you did treat yourself to some yummy goodies!. The Create and Craft bag was certainly worth £10. I can’t remember when I last went to a craft show - sighs dramatically! 🤣🤣. Have fun with you new purchases. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

R's Rue said...

What a great haul.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

BJ said...

Wow, loads of lovely goodies including the surprise bag. Bit late this week as went out walking then badminton Thursday and our son popped home yesterday, he's not left yet.....Otherwise I stay home and keep out of the heat! Lots of crafting to be done if I put the air-con on! Hugs BJ#13

Kyla said...

ooh yes as others have said, for a tenner thats not a bad haul. Loving your skegness photos too.

Susan Renshaw said...

Well it is now Tuesday and I am still trying to get around everyone's desks... I wouldn't be able to resist a ten pounds goody bag! Enjoyed looking at your haul. Happy WOYWW! Susan #5

Blogs I follow

01 09 10