Wednesday 3 July 2024

woyww - 787 - What's On your Workdesk Wednesday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
 Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.

So here is my desk for today!


Not very exciting today, even the exploding boxes look as though they are behaving!! 
I've just been playing with some new metalic pens. I realised when I was looking for some in the drawer that lots of them had dried up so ordered these from Amazon and I might say they are looking good.



I did post a selection of CAS cards on Monday's blog and these are some of the ones that I've not put away yet, been using up some old Masterboard pieces. 
There are details of these on the post below this one here:

So that's me done for today, nice and quick today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 

and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

9 comments:

Helen said...

the pens look good, Angela! I read back to Monday and really like the cards! CAS is hard to do well, you rocked it! happy WOYWW Helen #2

Lisa-Jane Johnson said...

I looked back at your cards and they are fab. I really love that postage stamp background particularly. I can't work out how you did the cards though - I think the images are die cut by putting them through several times but then the cut out is put back in? I hope that makes sense! Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #8

Annie said...

I bet you’re looking forward to having your fur babies home and that your hubby gets his last school finished.
Hugs,
Annie x #4

Neet said...

Sorry the jab made you feel under the weather.
Those new paint pens look very interesting so I think I will be looking into them shortly.
Love the results of cutting up the masterboards, love CAS cards but as yu say often they prove the most challenging.
Hope this week is better for you both.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Lindart said...

Such a cool effect with the masterboards! It took me a minute to realize that you layered the white with the cut-outs on top. I really like the stamps masterboard too. Great idea! Those pens look like a good buy, I don't have any thin metallic pens and I'm often reaching for one! Have a wonderful week, Lindart #14

Sarah Brennan said...

Those paint pens look fabulous Angela. Some great cards on Monday's blog too. Long may the exploding boxes behave. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

Crafting With Jack said...

Thanks for the tip on the metallic pens. I have added them to my basket 😊. My metallic pens are dwindling. Great CAS cards. Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

Mary Anne said...

Not a clue what CAS cards are! But then cardmaking is usually a cause-I-have-to thing for me. Loved the postage stamp MB tho' very cool use of stuff you have a lot of. And yeah I am forever tossing out pens that have dried up. Super annoying when the lids really are firmly on!
And DOH! My brain...clean & simple, right?
Late AGAIN - the day got away from me
Mary Anne (3)

BJ said...

Oh my word where does the time go? Fully intended to reply Wednesday, then Yesterday now it's Friday already!!!
My injection wasn't that horrid, the doctor was like one of those you see on facebook for kiddies, "slight scratch for the anaesthetic" he said and then it was all done, in and out in 10 minutes (appt 8.40am). Palm then thumb then first 2 fingers went anaesthetic numb shortly afterwards but it wore off by 10am. The wrist pain was the problem for 3 days but after that subsided I found my carpal tunnel symptoms have dulled remarkably. I feel human/normal again, sleeping better and happier in myself.
those metallic pens you've found look good, I can feel an amazon wish list moment coming on....Oh my.
Hugs BJ#13

Blogs I follow

01 09 10