Wednesday 31 July 2024

WOYWW -791 - What's on your Workdesk Wednesday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
 Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.

So here is my desk for today!


So today! 
well I'm working on some A4 Masterboards.
The exploding boxes are just about surviving!


I'm also printing the back of one of these too.


I've used 'Lavinia Stamps' Stencils for these designs and Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks.

Hopefully by next week I can show you what I've made with them.



This was one of the stencils.


I bought this set of stamps on Saturday when Jo Channon came to the Craft Club to teach a Tutorial.
I'm thinking I might use it on this project but we'll see. The stamps behind it are an old Tim Holtz set.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 

and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

13 comments:

Helen said...

Loving that leafy Lavinia stencil, and will look forward to seeing what comes of the masterboard. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ooh, those Masterboards are fab, love the patterns and colours - I do really like Lavinia stamps, the designs appeal a lot. Have fun and may your boxes be explosion proof, lol!
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

BJ said...

great start on the masteboards, love swirly leaf one. Hugs BJ#5

Mary Anne said...

Oh those lovely pastel MBs are looking quite stunning. Can't wait to see what happens with them. Interesting they are front AND back...The stencil from Lavinia looks fun too!
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (4)

Sarah Brennan said...

I can finally comment. Have had to change browser. Loving the master boards Angela. That stencil is so pretty. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

Neet said...

I've had that leaf stencil for ages and still not used it, thanks for spurring me on. I love how you have used it.
Looking forward to seeing your make next week and hope that we get to see what you did with Jo Channing too.
Have a great week, Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Lisa-Jane Johnson said...

Beautiful stencil and what a great effect you've acheived with it. I look forward to seeing that developing. Have a wonderful week, Lisa-Jane #10

Crafting With Jack said...

Both your master boards are so pretty. I think I have the Lavinia leaf stencil (at home). Have a great week. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Lynnecrafts said...

Beautiful masterboards Angela and I do like your dragonfly stamps.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 12 xx

R's Rue said...

Beautiful. Well done.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Valerie-Jael said...

Those masterboards look gorgeous! Have fun crafting, hugs, Valerie

Spyder said...

Evening Angela! I'm late joining in as I have two fury four legged beasts staying with me! and it was the last day of that gelypostcardplay challenge I was doing...and I hadn't done todays card...anyway!!! I've just realised without knowing that I was doing it...one of your ATC's - or should I say, one of my cards, No 28 looks just like (almost) your idea, so thank you for that. somewhere in my brain, I must've remembered it! I love your patterns, or stencils, I need to get some! Happy WOYWW!?((Lyn))#16

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous masterboard pieces - fab colours. You are so clever at it. Have a good week.x x Jo 🌈

Blogs I follow

01 09 10