Monday 22 July 2024

What no Masterboard?

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with stencils and a stamp by Lavinia Stamps:


I started this by stencilling the card blank with a Prima stencil paste and Lavinia Feather Leaf stencil.




This is such a gorgeous stamp.



And stamps so well.


Heat embossed this with clear powder ready to apply the inks.


I began by applying the Distress Oxides to a craft mat, spray a little water to spread the ink and pulled the colour onto the card.
If you're wondering why there are two stamped images it's because you never know when you might need a spare!

Don't over do the colour for the background as we're adding more ink next with more stencils.


Used Feather Leaf stencil and
continued to colour the Jelly Fish with Tim Holtz Watercolour Pencils.

I finished the stencilling along the edge with Foliage stencil.
I layered this on black card and then on the card blank finishing with Stickles Glitter Glue and Tim Holtz Small Talk sentiment.



Just a couple of enlarged pics and we're all done.


I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

No comments:

Blogs I follow

01 09 10