Monday 29 July 2024

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you how I made some collage papers for my Masterboard Grids:


I thought it might be fun to play with black and white for a change and used a Kate Crane stencil.


Gradually building up the grids using the collage papers.


Cutting, ripping and gluing onto the drawn grid squares.


Next added some stencilled Vellum and using an AALL and Create stencil added Stamperia Volume paste covering all four grids.


I cut out one of the grids and layered it with black and red card then attached this to the white card blank.


The sentiment is by Tim Holtz.

And that's your lot!
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

1 comment:

R's Rue said...

Looks so good.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Blogs I follow

01 09 10