Monday, 17 August 2026

Masterboard Monday.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


If you were around last week you may have seen this before.

If you didn't the information for making it can be found here:



The next part was to make the balloon dogs that I planned to use for the decoration of the card.


This is a stamp by Kate Crane which I then heat embossed which gives a good black line when the colour is added.
Used Tim Holtz watercolour pencils to colour and finished with Stickles Glitter glue on the eyes.


And so to putting it all together. 
I've cut out a piece of the cloud card and edged it with blue ink but you could layer it onto blue card too.


Not sure how clear this is but I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of clear Vellum and folded it round the design. 
Next I added the gold cord to the balloon dogs before attaching them to the cloud design and then to the card blank.


I couldn't resist adding another dog to the inside and a nice sentiment.


I had splattered the clouds with white paint but just felt it needed something else so added a few sequins too.
And that's all for now.

Hope you like it, I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

1 comment:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

So beautiful. 😊 I really love ❤️ this.

Blogs I follow

01 09 10