Friday 19 January 2018

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

You might have guessed from something I showed last week that we've been away.
Beautiful blue sky, can't help but smile at that.


You have probably already guessed where we were.

 
And this is where we landed.

 
Pick up the car and we were off.
Look at those gorgeous mountains, I'm smiling all the way.

 
We are aiming for Albertville first and then on to The Three Valleys.

 
Tolls.

 
And here we are.
 

 We have had some mixed weather but you have to expect that when you go skiing.
Loads of snow and some gorgeous sunny weather too.

 
 And I can't leave you without a sample of the great cuisine.
Just as well we get plenty of exercise.
 



  Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

As soon as you said you had been gone, I knew where you were. That is the same place you stay every year, isn't it?

I think I'd be smiling, too. You can just leave me in the dining area and I'll eat while you ski (grin).

Have a super Friday and a great weekend, too.

Annie said...

I’m guessing you’ve had a wonderful week. I’m giggling at me avoiding the snow and you being thrilled at heading towards it. As my mum used to say....it wouldn’t do for us all to be the same.
Hope your week is full of smiles.
Hugs,
Annie x

Crafty Claire said...

Looks wonderful...especially the food! xx

mamapez5 said...

Those mountains look so beautiful. I am glad you got some good skiing in. And lovely food to keep up your energy levels. Sounds like a good holiday to me!
Have a safe journey home. Kate x

Lisca said...

Yes, I had guessed it right. I think you go there every year. I remember drooling over all those wonderful meals you show us. The mountains and the blue skies are lovely too of course but then I live in an area like that (but not so high)
I hope you are having (or have had) a fab week and I'm looking forward to seeing more photos.
Take care,
Lisca

Anne said...

It looks really wonderful Angela - certainly a lot to smile about. Anne x

Cara said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. I've only been skiing once with a school trip. I was rubbish at it and got moved from the sexy French ski instructors group to the remedial Geordie rapping instructor group. He had a hilarious ski instructor rap that he performed daily which included such gems as if you're going to fall over make sure you crash into a group of friends for a soft landing. That said I really enjoyed it and managed to get my bronze award.

Jackie PN said...

Hoping you had a wonderful time my friend!
Jackie xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10