Thursday 1 May 2014

Altered Letter Project

Hi Bloggettes  here are the final instructions for the finished letter I have been making, hope you like it.

I used a text stamp by Dimension Fourth and added this to some parts of the letter.

 
I continued to build up the design adding flowers and butterflies cut from the paper I had printed and stamped on.


 
Ribbon and gems were added to embellish the design.
And here is the finished letter.
 
 
Front.


 
Back.

 
These are the Punky stamps by Chocolate Baroque used to decorate the letter.


 
Hope you find the instructions useful.
 
Back soon.
Happy crafting,
Angela x


4 comments:

Redanne said...

Well that was certainly worth waiting for Angela, I love the result, it is gorgeous. I think Gloria is going to be very happy with this beauty! Hugs, Anne xx

Anonymous said...

Such a big letter! Is it wood or paper mache? I love Chocolate Baroque's stamps, so beautiful. TFS!

Ali H said...

this is looking "G-"reat !! The stamps look lovely too ! Ali #27

Viv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10