Friday 16 May 2014

Prima Seashore Cards.

Hi Blogging friends back today with another card, made using the Prima Seashore set which are just about still available from Ali-Craft.
I know the Seashore set has been very popular and I am not surprised, these are a gorgeous set of papers, stickers and card.
So here it is.
This is such a simple card to make.
The shells are cut from the card and then shaped with an embossing tool.
I used 3D stickers to attach them to the card but you could use silicone glue.
The edging was done with stamps which are part of this collection.
The extra materials used were black card, mirror card, string, Craft Card blank, Stickles glue and brads.
I used a craft card style blank as I felt it went well with the papers.

 
I have included a top view to show the fold and the insert.


 
 
Hope you don't get bored with these as there are more to follow.
 
Happy crafting,
Angela x

1 comment:

Redanne said...

Bored? Are you kidding - I could never get bored with any of your work and this card is just beautiful. I think I may have to invest in these papers.... sigh... another set of papers to stroke and never use....

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Anne xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10