Sunday 25 May 2014

Prima Seashore Paper Pad.

Hi Bloggies  been using the Prima Seashore papers again.

The card blank is craft card style and I used cork sheet and gold mirror card to mount the topper, which was cut from a 12"x 12" sheet.
There are so many great images that can be used as focal points.




 
The bunting was cut using a Tim Holtz, On the Edge die called Pennants, strung onto a Creative Expressions Bakers Twine and completed with Crystal Gems.
I had these craft mirrors in my stash which I thought would look good on the Lighthouse as the real ones also have reflective glass.
Hope it does the trick?
Not sure where I got the mirrors from but they are Shisha mirrors used in Asian embroidery and are available at Hobbicraft and other craft stores.

 
The sentiment was a sticker from the pad and the anchor badge is from the collection too, it comes with a small stamp which makes lovely flowers.

 
Although I haven't made the flowers for this project I thought you might like to see what they look like.

You can just see the stamp at the top left and the flower shapes that I stamped and cut out.
I used buff and green coloured card for these and then edged them with the distress inks shown.

 
The close-up shows the detail of the stamp better.

 
And here are the finished flowers which have had some Stickles Glue added.
 
Don't know what you think but I love them, just have to find something to use them with now lol!



 
I hope you like the finished card, it certainly was quick to make and sometimes that just what you need!
 
Back soon and happy crafting,
Angela x

1 comment:

Redanne said...

I really like the way you have used the cork in the backing and the light was a clever idea for the lighthouse. I do like the flowers, they have a lovely rustic feel to them. I look forward to seeing how you use them. Anne xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10