Tuesday 20 May 2014

The Adventures of BP Mini Me.

Hi, BP here.
I got a bit fed-up as she has been so busy I have been left all on my own so thought I would... you guessed it, Go Walkabout.
Look who I found...
 



Apparently they had been put on the window sill behind the sofa which is why I hadn't noticed them before but she was tidying up and moved them.
They don't say much which I find strange as the other bird that used to live here never shut up especially when anyone was on the phone.
She was for ever apologising for the noise he made, but we still miss him.

I am quite amazed at the new things I continue to find, there's no wonder he keeps telling her they need a clear out but hope she ignores him or they may clear me out too Lol!
and we don't want that do we.

Anyway hope you have enjoyed another look into my home and I will be back again soon, who knows what else I may find.

Hugs from BP Mini Me x

2 comments:

Redanne said...

BP Mini Me, you look splendid next to those exotic birds! Nice to see you out and about, I have missed you. Take good care of yourself - 'she' told me that you have been a bit delicate of late - we don't want anything to happen to you..... Hugs, Anne xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Thanks aunty Anne, I did have a bit of a fall and it took me a while to get myself back together again but I've found myself now so just about back to normal. Thanks for visiting me. Hope your batteries are running on full strength too, hugs BPx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10