Friday 23 May 2014

Prima Seashore Set

Hi Bloggie Mates   more cards using the Prima Seashore collection.
I've really been on a roll with these.
The papers just have so much detail that it's easy to come up with lovely cards.

And here is the card.
I know how much people are enjoying the Pop-up cards at the moment that I decided to make another.
Apart from using some black card in the inside, some acetate and stickles glue, I didn't use anything other than what came with the collection.
The clouds were cut out using a Memory Box Die.
If you would like to see the pattern I used to make the Pop-up box, you will find it by clicking below: http://angelacuttingandcarving.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/masterboard-card-ideas.html

 
This shows the bottom part of the box while it is still flat.
 and also some flowers which I made using one of the stamps from the collection.

 
This image shows the card when it is foldd flat to go into an envelope.

 
The card as viewed from above shows the inside of the box.
It's almost impossible to see the acetate which is holding the clouds in their elevated position.

 
And here is the card ready to make some lucky person happy, I hope!

 
Happy crafting,
Angela x




3 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

This is absolutely AMAZING :) thanks for the earlier WOYWW visit.

Redanne said...

Anyone would be thrilled to receive a gorgeous card like that Angela - I love the clouds!! You are so good with these pop up cards.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Anne xx

Ohhh Snap said...

That is so stunning! And now I'm pining for that set lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10