Monday 12 May 2014

Masterboard Monday

Hi Blogging friends back today with a new masterboard.
I have been working with some new Prima papers called Seashore which are available from Ali-Craft.

Here is the set I am using.

 
And here is the Masterboard.
I know you may be thinking why is she doing this when there are all those lovely paper to use but I really wanted to try out some of the stamps and they are soooo.... good and stamp brilliantly.
As I am sure you can see lol!

 
And this is the card I made with it.


I have also used some of my favourite embellishment on the background....
Builders Scrim which I think works well with this card though it actually stands out more on this photograph than it does in real life.
The bunting was cut using a Tim Holts die.
And the gems completed the design.

 
Hope you enjoy this post.
Back soon with more samples from this set.
 
Happy crafting.
Angela x



4 comments:

Redanne said...

Love your Masterboard and your card is beautiful, especially with that scrim, it really does work well with seaside type images. I have got some from when the Builders were here last year, must find it and use it now - thanks for the inspiration once again. Anne xx :)

Martina said...

Love your card, Angela! Excellent work:-)

Unknown said...

Cards are absolutely fabulous
will be putting them on display at the Newark show
hugs ali x

pam said...

fabulous card Angela, love the papers and your gorgeous embellishments.
will have to have a look at the Newark show on Ali`s stand.
pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10