Monday 5 May 2014

Prima Cartographer Papers, Pop - up Card.

Hi happy Bloggers, here to show you the Pop-Up box card I have made using the Prima Cartographer Papers.


 
Here is the finished card.

 
 

 
The Pediment at the back was cut out using a Tim Holtz die available at Ali-Craft.
To make this card:
  • First I cut out the basic shape for the box by resizing the 12"x 12" sheet to make it A4.
(If it helps I have an instruction sheet available for this card.
You will need to open it, to see it clearly).
  • Next, I cut out the images that I would use to decorate the box sides and flaps.
  • The balloons where cut out and attached to thin strips of acetate. When they are fixed inside they appear to be floating above the box.
  • I also used several of the sentiment stickers around the box and the flaps.
Outer sections of the card.
Showing it closed and flat.



 
I hope you found this tutorial useful and go over to have a look at the papers in stock at Ali-Craft.
 
Happy crafting,
Angela x

2 comments:

Redanne said...

I think this has to be one of the best exploding boxes I have seen Angela, the balloons really do suit this style of card - love the way you made them 'float'. The papers are fabulous. and I love that the card folds flat. I have not made one of these for ages, time to get my thinking cap on, I think..... Hugs, Anne xx

blogs said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Prima Card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10