Monday 20 September 2021

Mixed Media Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you some 3D mixed media that I've been working on:

I love the MDF projects by Hobbilicious and couldn't wait to play with this one.

Some of you have been watching the stages as I've gone along so it's only fair now to show you the finished project so here goes. Hope you like it.


Lots of moulded pieces went into the making of this piece by Prima, Zuri and Prosvet.


The MDF pieces are by Hobbilicious, and the black lace (Top side sections) by Prima.


I couldn't resist building up a little story around the back, just use your imagination my friends!


Another of my favourite dragon moulds (Prosvet).
The background was made using a Finnabair stencil and embossing paste. 


After adding the colour I finished the detail with gilding wax.


Side section.


So all finished with the addition of a few decorative items from my collection.
The wands are rock crystal and semi precious stones that I have collected over a long time and they just seemed to suit the cabinet and may well end up staying there.

If you would like to see the the stages in making this I have photographs in the page section and you can find them here.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Kim x said...

This is incredible Angela.
Tell me what is a Pinwheel Tower card, you have peeked my curiosity.
Thanks for being such a regular visitor, I wish I were as good a friend.
Hugs Kimx

Crafty Claire said...

Wow wow wow! This is a fabulous project and I really love the dragon on the back. I can see it would be really fun to make xxx

Mac Mable said...

A true labour of love, hugely creative, unique and absolutely amazing Angela and I am so loving it x. I have enjoyed watching the stages Angela and what a stunning creation x.

Craftyfield said...

Wow... stunning! I went to check out the page (the link you give here doesn't work BTW) and I am in awe. Love all these mouldings, very Game of Thrones...
Have a great week Angela. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10