Monday 6 September 2021

Use it or Lose it.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


I am here today to show you two cards made with some left-over decorative papers:


I make no apologies about these being Christmas cards but can't promise that I will keep it up.

I loved the shape of these cards that we made at the Craft Club last week so decided to make some sample  Christmas cards.


Quite like these and added some Stickles Glitter glue and some die cuts.


Who knows I might even get some more made instead of rushing round at the last minute.

Hope you like them and would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

These designs really are striking Angela and I can see why you would want to make more of them. Both are unique with fabulous papers and die cuts x. Looking forward to seeing more x.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful 😍

Sue said...

Angela these are wonderful, I really like this unusual shape for a card, and they are perfect as Christmas cards. Take care and have a happy, crafty week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I really like that shape, too, Ang, and those a terrific cards!

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely cards to stand out amongst the Christmas cards. I've also been thinking about designs for a class I'm running in November. The participants always love a lot of glitter so as long as I leave scope for that I'll be OK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10