Monday 13 September 2021

Masterboard Monday Left - Overs.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with some left-over Masterboard:


I don't think this will ever end as the left over Masterboards seems to keep coming so here's another idea.
"Waste Not Want Not" as they say.


This is where I started. 
I must have used some of this left-over Masterboard before as I appear to have cut out a butterfly but don't remember what I used it for.


I added a piece of white card to the inside so that I could add the sentiment later.


And the same piece on the front.
Very simple.


So the card will look like this when stood up.


Another long lost piece of stash, some metallic thread. These are just gorgeous!

After a bit of die cutting (Tim Holtz dies by Sizzix) and some sticking I came up with this.


Couldn't resist adding some Stickles Glitter Glue to the flowers.

This border die is by Tim Holtz too and the cord holds this little metal moth, so sweet.

And that's it really except that I did die cut the flowers twice and added parts of it to the inside edges as I felt it looked a bit plain with it being such a large card.

Hope you like it.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Another fabulous card using one of your wonderful masterboards. The thread and the moth are so cute and your design looks amazing Angela x.

R's Rue said...

I love it so much. Have a wonderful day.

Sue said...

This is fabulous Angela, you can't beat a touch of stickles can you! I really like how you've added the silhouette inside the card too. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Helen said...

What a beautiful card - the die is just gorgeous!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Beauticious, Angela - this is just stunning. I salute you, my uber-creative friend...I love your Masterboards, always, and this one is lovely!

Kim x said...

Stunning Angela, I might just have to steal that layout for my class on Saturday if you wouldn't be offended. We are playing with ink sprays cling film and plenty of silhouette dies, this one included so it would be perfect.
Hugs Kimx

Crafty Claire said...

A lovely die and a lovely card. I like how you can still see a little of the inside when it is standing, and of course, almost everything looks good with added Stickles ;-) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10