Friday 3 September 2021

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

After visiting mum early in the week......
I'm back in the cabin.
Still working on my Gothic Cabinet.


I've been doing some moulding and ready to start adding the detail.


I gave it some light texture roughly with a Finnabair stencil.


And then started adding the moulded pieces.
It's quite relaxing really as you can only do so much then I have to wait for the glue to set.


So while I waited for that I managed to weed the strawberry plants before they got out of hand again and now I have enough suckers for the whole street but I'm sure I'll find a new home for the ones I've kept. 


Went to the Craft Club on Saturday.


I love these cards that we made, very stylish. I'm doing the class next time, can't wait we're going to make......well you'll just have to wait and see Hee! Hee!

We took Stan to the Vet's again to see how his Prostate is shrinking but you wouldn't want to see photographs of that I'm quite sure. He's very well behaved but it makes his eyes pop if you know what I mean!

Obviously can't leave you without some funnies.


Not in my house though they have tried this trick!


Naughty!


So true......according to dog law!

How sweet but very understanding. Dogs don't like you changing their routine.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for "This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Annie said...

I’m really enjoying the developments with the cabinet....I love how you build up with the details. The funnies always make me chuckle....it’s a dog thing.
Hugs,
Annie x

Mac Mable said...

Loving seeing the progress on the gothic cabinet Angela and well done you with the weeding of the strawberries. Glad you went to the craft club and will be interested to see what you have them all make x. Hope Stan is on the mend and his prostrate is shrinking? Thanks for the funnies at the end x.

mamapez5 said...

The Gothic cabinet is coming long nicely. I also enjoyed seeing the mixed media piece in your next post. It is not the sort of craft I do but I enjoy seeing it all come together.
That is a very stylish card that you made at the Craft Club.
My new computer seems to be handling comments better, so hopefuly this will work today. Kate x

Marit said...

Those cards look lovely, with the 'pointy' design, might try making something like that. Your funnies were good for a smile! Enjoy your weekend, I hope the weather is as nice and sunny as it is here at the moment (finally!) Hug from Holland, Marit #4

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm loving how that gothic cabinet is progressing. It won't be long till you are at the decorating stage.

Those are impressive and creative cards. I'm a big fan of geometric shapes, so this design is amazing, as are the cards you created.

That last funny was perfect. And the next to the last one was probably true! Hope you have a great rest of Friday and a wonderful weekend, too.

Neet said...

Angela - have you emailed me or have you been hacked?

Lisca said...

Oooh, my curiosity is roused! What are you making? A gothic cabinet I understand. What is that one may well ask...
I suppose I will have to be patient until the next 'instalment'.
I love your strawberry patch! You will have strawberries coming out of your earholes when the time comes.
The cards you made at the craft club are fab. The design is very clever as I can see that the triangles are the off-cuts from the main card. Very clever and very beautiful. Next week is your turn. What are you going to make? More patience is needed.
I am looking forward to next week's post,
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10