Friday 17 September 2021

Friday Fun Day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
 I was wondering what I have been doing this week.
Shopping for my mum's weekly order, doing her housework and walking the dogs as usual. A bit of gardening when it stopped raining and quite a bit of time in the cabin and that was about it but a few interesting photographs on the way.


Walking the dogs and watching them knock down the two houses.

If you were here last week you may remember what the houses looked like.


And the following day this was all that was left.
If you look towards the back of the land and you kept walking you would get down to where we live on the left hand side.


Still lots of rubble!
Look forward to seeing what happens next.


The park was busy the other day with school children looking for wildlife in the lake.
Great to see them enjoying the park.

I think I've mentioned before that Lincoln has a large piece of common land where quite  a few people keep their ponies. Recently some of the horses have been ill due to people feeding them foods which they shouldn't have so they have put up a notice.


I just had to show you this. 
It looks as though the pony is very interested in the picture of the cake.
How sweet is that!


Other than that, I've spent time in the cabin working on the cabinet again!


I have actually started adding colour now so everything should be finished by next week.

Not much else really today so I'll leave you with some dog funnies.








Hope you enjoyed those.
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

I’m relieved to here you here today...I was concerned there was something wrong.
It never fails to amaze me how quickly houses are reduced to a pile of rubble. Lovely to see the school children enjoying the park.
Your cabinet is stunning. What will you use it for?
Love the funnies.
Hugs,
Annie x

Mac Mable said...

Wow to the photos of the houses being knocked down Angela and looking forward to see what's coming too. Great to see the school children enjoying the park and yes even thought you shouldn't feed the horse it sure looks like he wants a piece of cake! Loved the funnies at the end and so looking forward to seeing colour on the cabinet, although I love it as it is xxxx.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Those were NICE houses. I could understand if they were falling down, but that just isn't so. Your country has such strict rules over trees, yet houses can be dissolved to rubble in seemingly no time at all.

It was great that the park is being used after all the work that went into it. Those kids looked like they were enjoying learning, too.

Your cabinet is coming along nicely. I look forward to the completed piece.

Laughed at the dog funnies. Under cover! Hilarious. Great texting codes too. Hope the rest of your Friday is great and you have a peaceful (and slowed down) weekend, dear Angela.

mamapez5 said...

You have had a busy few days. I love the cabinet. I bet you would rather be in the cabin finishing it off than doing all the other tasks that can't be ignored forever!
It didn't take those houses long to become a pile of rubble. It is a shame they didn't do it more sympathetically and keep what they could to reuse.
It is nice to see the park being well used. It is the ideal site for groups ogf children to learn about nature.
I always enjoy the little dog funnies. Hope this week pans out a bit better for you. Kate x

Crafting With Jack said...

Great funnies this week!

Lisca said...

Don't feed the horses. Why in Polish too? Have you got a large Polish speaking population?
Gosh you were right. They have demolished those houses in no time at all, without keeping/selling/giving away any of the materials. This way is probably a few pounds cheaper. No thought for the environment or for other people!
I hope your mum is doing okay. It's good your are taking care of her, although she doesn't live close by. But that is what we do for our elderly parents. When my mum becomes poorly, I will have to commute to Rotterdam!
Your little cabinet is becoming a work of art! Looking forward to next week (the finished article).
Your funnies are all very funny.I love the texting codes.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Crafty Claire said...

Thank you for the Friday smiles...great on a Wednesday too xxx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

As always, great to see what's going on in your neighbourhood, and to have a wonderful series of laughs at the funnies. Thanks for sharing your world with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10