Friday 4 February 2022

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Back to the Craft Club last Saturday. 
As you can see we are still ensuring a good distance between the tables.


I decided this was a good chance to finish the concertina book that I'd been working on.
Details will follow on Monday.


Walks in the park obviously and the path around the fountain is back in use again.


The crazy paving is much safer now and looking good.


However this made me smile a bit but not in a good way.


I couldn't understand why they had put these picnic tables in a hollow where the land sinks down and this week they came and dug them out again.


It took all this lot to do it.
I don't understand why they didn't do the job right in the first place.

Quick update on the Amaryllis.


Looks like we'll have some flowers soon.

Other than that Stan went to the vet's Thursday for a scan and we are waiting for some results of some other tests but so far everything is clear.

And of course I've spent some time in the cabin, been busy making resin Geodes and Paper Weights, photos to follow soon.

Any way dog funnies next.





Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.


And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

How lovely to craft with friends...I miss that lots. The path in the park looks super. What a shame about the picnic tables...they obviously didn’t ask a woman where to put them. Hope Stans results come back and everything is good.
Hugs,
Annie x

Valerie-Jael said...

The park looks better now, it's a lovely place to walk. Love the dog funnies, thanks for the smiles. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Elizabeth said...

Hi Angela, lovely post and those funnies certainly made me laugh out loud. But it's the photos from the craft class that really made me smile. What I'd give to go to a crop again but there isn't one on my calendar yet. Have a lovely weekend. Elizabeth x

mamapez5 said...

I'd love o be going to a craft club again. I have not been able to find one since coming out here.
The park is looking very nice. I do like the crazy paving. Ther piucnic tables were not well planned. I am glad they are putting it right, but as you said, it would have been better to get them right first time!
You will have some beautiful flowers on that amaryllis very soon, and it is not so tall as Annie's which is better really.
Have a good week. Kate x

Sue said...

I do envy you having a craft club to go to, and it does look very Covid safe. The crazy paving is looking very nice, and your Amaryllis is going to be a beauty. We've just come back from 3 weeks in Tenerife and our Christmas Cacti are still going strong so they were nice to come home to. Take care and have a lovely weekend, Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

Glad you went to the craft club and looking forward to the concertina book on Monday. Thanks for the update on the park, the crazy paving looks great x. Had a little chuckle to how many personnel are need to 'sink the' picnic area x. Amaryllis is looking good Angela and sending hugs to Stan x.

Crafty Claire said...

Hope Stan is OK and nothing serious. Have a lovely week xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm envious of your Friday crafting time; it's been a long while since we've been able to do that here.

That crazy paving is really lovely, and I'm definitely in agreement about doing the job right the first time - a waste of resources there, for sure.

Your amaryllis is looking lovely - that's going to be a beauty!!

Happy week, you mega-creative, including the resin play which I neglected to mention in a previous comment. What fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10