Friday 11 February 2022

Friday Fun Day with Smiles

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Back in the park I showed you this last week.


The workmen have been back again this week.


And they've finished the picnic benches.


These are much better now and they've moved the seating back a bit so that you can actually get your legs in which was almost impossible before unless you were very small.


Looking much nicer now too and no longer surrounded by mud.

As I don't have much else to show you this week I'm taking you round the house to look at the Orchids.


These are really tiny flowers but a beautiful colour.


close-up.


One of my favourites and so pretty.


Same type as the one above but a beautiful deep colour. 
And of course we can't forget the Amaryllis.


Now showing it's pretty face


I love this style though they don't always flower as well as the red variety.

And a few dog funnies to finish obviously!





 and
 thanks for stopping by.


And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.



Angela x

11 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

Good morning Angela
I’ve saved some of your funnies to send to a friend who is a dog owner. She will love them.
It’s good to see progress with the park. It’ll be lovely in warmer weather to sit there with a picnic.
We are fortunate to live overlooking a nature reserve and have many lovely areas we can sit and picnic.
The picture on my post shows the reserve from our house on a misty morning like today
Have a good weekend
Lynn xx

Annie said...

I love your orchids and the amaryllis is so pretty....mine was all stem and only 4 flowers that haven’t lasted long. Jo’s had 2 stems,9 flowers and is now sending up another flower stem!! The dog funnies are brilliant.
Hugs,
Annie x

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous funnies! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

mamapez5 said...

The picnic benches look so much better now. It would be lovely to sit there and watch the water birds while enjoying a bite to eat.
Your orchids are beautiful. I particularly like the pale mauve one. And of course the amaryllis is progressing as it should.It is not too tall so it shouldn't get so top-heavy.
Plenty of doggie smiles agian. Have a good week. Kate x

Lisca said...

Yes, the picnic table is much better now the benches are further away. I'm sure people have complained as it will be nice to sit in he park with ome sandwiches once the weather clears a bit.
Your orchids are beautiful. As is the amaryllis. I love those and will try and buy one every winter.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Kathyk said...

Morning,

You have had a busy week! Fab Friday Funnies - have a great weekend

Kathyk

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Stopped by to say Hi. Why is there always enough time to do it over, but not to do it right? Maybe the guys in the park will learn from this.

Many moons ago, I showed some 1 inch scrapbook squares I had been gifted. You wrote that during your scrapbook days, you bought some, too. Today I showed how I used them in a mixed media journal page. Feel free to drop by and see how I used them. And have a great weekend, Angela.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Published my comment too soon. Forgot to say how much I am in awe of all your orchids. They are gorgeous and SO expensive to buy in the states. This must be the year of the amaryllis. Seems lots of my blogger friends are growing and showing them off this year.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Angela, your plants are gorgeous. I've never had orchids but Alan usually presents me with an Amaryllis at Christmas and the surprise this year was that last year's bulb flowered again. That's never happened before. I like the new setting for the picnic benches - looks much better. Loved the funnies. Have a great weekend. Elizabeth x

Mac Mable said...

The park bench is looking fabulous now Angela and so are those orchids. You sure do have green fingers both inside and outside the house in the garden x. The red amaryllis are my favourite and I always have them in the house for Christmas as a gift from my DH (cut ones) ...I don't grow them but perhaps I should x. Thanks for the funnies at the end too Angela x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That bench looks much more accessible now! And I'm loving the photos of the orchids and amaryllis - such gorgeous colour on all of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10