Monday 28 February 2022

Masterboard Monday Left-Overs.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard Left-Overs:


Back to the Left-Overs again. I will use up these pieces one way or another Lol!


I had started these card fronts but never got any further with them. Both of these card blanks were coloured through stencils. 
The left one was Grunge paste which was coloured when dry, the other one reminded me of moving water which I decided would be the theme for today.


I decided to play with the 'Press'n Seal' again to hold these tiny tags to keep them in place.

Just arrange them where you want them on the card and then press the 'Press'n Seal' over them.


If you've not seen this product before it's not the same as cling film but not really sticky either.


Now you can turn this over and the tags will stay in place while you add the sticky dots.


Remove the seal from the sticky dots, turn them over and you can replace the tags back to their original position.


Make sure the tags are properly attached to the card and then carefully ease the 'Press'n Seal' off.


I splattered on some white ink for added interest.

And then applied the sentiments and these focal images.
I had stamped and die cut these Jellyfish ages ago and not used them but the stenciled card reminded me of water so it looked like a good time to use them.

I had no idea where this would go when I pulled out those left-overs but I just love it.



Finished with some Stickles Glitter glue on the Jellyfish and it's done.

There are lots of ways to use this product and I'm including some links here to show you other ways I've used it Here: Here: Here: and Here:

Hope you like them.
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely fabulous, love how you made these cards. I've never seen press n seal here, what a good idea. Have a great week, stay safe, hugs, Valerie

Helen said...

I agree, it's gorgeous ; great use of your leftovers.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Angela, the jellyfish are just perfect for this background. I've never heard of Press n seal either, but it does look very useful! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

Love the underwater scene and thank you for the information about the press 'n seal Angela x. Wonderful colours, great jelly fish and the little tags are fabulous x.

Craftyfield said...

Been a bad blogger... but so glad I chose today to visit. I love the colours and I too am reminded of water by this stencil and have used it that way too! Following one of Jennifer McGuire video I have put that product on my wish list but as far as I know you can't get it in this country.

Mary Anne said...

A great use for that box of Press&Seal I have but never used LOL!Fab cards too.
Mary Anne

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a gorgeous card, Angela. I love the watery background and the addition of those tags and jellyfish are magical. Beauty!!

Crafty Claire said...

Great card I love how it has lots of movement in it xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10