Monday 21 February 2022

Masterboard Monday Use it or Lose.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


I am here today to show you a card made with this left-over Masterboard:
Well several actually as MaryAnne  reminded me last week that it's time to use up all those old scraps when I saw here making her lovely Tag Book so here goes.


These were the scraps I pulled out.


And these were the ones I decide to use for this project.
You can see that these are left over from other projects but I just find it really difficult to let anything go that might be useful.


I wasn't sure where I was going with this but those small pieces were perfect for this tiny tag die by Tim Holtz. I know that sometimes we need a plan but at other times it's just as good to play for a while and see where it takes you.



I've cut the tags in blue and pink and if you like the look of these you must call back next week to see how I used them but for now we're going with the pink.


All cut out and cord added ready for the next stage.


I've used some Tim Holtz 'Small Talk' sentiment stickers, Stickles Glue and Glitter glaze by Craft Box.



I used the Glaze through a star stencil to add a little shine to an otherwise plain card and outlined the sentiment stickers too.



As we already have stars a few more seemed like a good idea. These are enamel dots by Altenew.


And so to the finished card.

This is probably one of the simplest cards I have ever made but I'm quite pleased with it. 
In a funny sort of way the cords seem to give the each of the tags a personality.

The next card that I've made with the blue tags is very different but you will have to wait for that until next week.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

6 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Loving the personalities of the cute little pink tags. Such a fun and creative idea for the card. I love the pinks, the sentiment, the stars and the shimmer too Angela x.

Valerie-Jael said...

Your tags are really fabulous, in both colour ways. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Neet said...

This looks really good. I didn't think I was a pink fan but i do like this.
Hugs, Neet xx

Sue said...

I really like this one Angela. I have so many scraps and this is a really nice way to use them up! (if I made about a 1000 lol) Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Pure delight, Angela, and I'm in agreement about the cords creating a personality for those lovely little tag beings. What a wonderful project!!!!!

Crafty Claire said...

A great idea for those little tags. I agree the different coloured strings give it life xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10