Monday 7 February 2022

Masterboard Monday

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a project made with this Masterboard:


If you think the Masterboard looks familiar then you would be right. I scanned it and printed it off again for this project.


I've used a laser printer with this and it looks just as good as the original.
Stamps and stencils are by AAll and Create.


This is the front of the concertina book. 
I glazed the stars which is why they may look a bit shiny.


I made a new background sheet for the stars just by applying Oxide ink with a blending tool and applied some water drips to lift off some of the colour.


Once dry, I stamped and heat embossed the stars.


I couldn't initially decide about the back but chose to use the star stencil with some white ink. More on this to follow.


And this is where I ended up.


I can't apologise but there are lots of photographs here so pleased be prepared for a rather long post!

Front.
As you can see this is a concertina book.


Back.
 Which I like as much as the front and is giving me an idea for another project.


The cover is Kraft card and black Oxide ink through the star stencil.


There was already lots of detail on the masterboard so I tried to keep the embellishments simple.......yes I'm kidding myself Lol!


The sentiments are by AALL and Create too.


A few close-ups.

Several different stamp sets but they all work so well together.


I love the edging stamp and use it lots.






If you are familiar with these stamps you will know that I have trimmed and rearrange some of the parts of the images.



I couldn't decide how I wanted to close this book so I only attached part of the front to the Kraft card so that about one third was left loose and this became the closure.


This allows the back of the folder to be tucked into the opening and I'm pleased to report that it stays there nice and flat.

I certainly enjoyed the process though it was a long one.
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous little book, I love concertina books, and your's is really special. have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Mac Mable said...

Angela this is amazing. Thank you for sharing your fabulous creativity. Tons of inspiration and your design layouts, colours and stamping are fabulous x. What a treasure of a concertina book x. Great idea to scan and print your masterboards too x.

My name is Cindy said...

Just stunning Angela. xx

Sue said...

Wow this is fabulous Angela! I love how you've combined the colour with the black and white elements, and kraft card is always a winner. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Love this Angela, fabulous work x

Mary Anne said...

GORGEOUS!!
Mary Anne

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a fabulous book, Angela - I love the concertina format, and they way you've used your Masterboard and tools has made it look just amazing. I like your tuck-in cover as well, and will likely steal it for a future project. Brilliant, my friend!!

Crafty Claire said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning! The design and detail is gorgeous. What a beautiful thing to have to keep xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10