Friday 18 February 2022

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Not much to show you but look carefully here, what do you see?


Not the most brilliant photo but knew you'd like to see our friend is still around.


Only just caught this when I was actually having a look to see how the building was progressing. As you can see the sun had been shining again and he/she had been sun bathing. They do like this warm spot.


Crocus this week in the garden.


We met these two in the park but what do you think they were up to. See if you can guess and I'll give you the answer next week.

Most of my spare time has been spent in the cabin as I've been working on some more resin projects.






These are little ring holders. You'll get to see them better when they've cured.

So back to the dog funnies.
Enjoy!






Not the best photograph of our foxy friend but as you can see he/she is still around despite the builders.
If you're not sure that's him/her to the left.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

11 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Double pleasure for me Angela, I’m catching up on Wednesday! My buttons are in a French sweetie tin too, what a coincidence! I think the chaps are going up the big tree to tackle mistletoe….but really I’ve no idea! Greeting horribly vague in my old age…I had to think how on earth the resins could end up being ring holders….only took a second, but really! Love how much texture and colour you’ve got into those moulds,the reveal will be quite exciting! Stay safe this weekend.

Mac Mable said...

So glad the fox is still there and enjoying the sunshine. Lovely to see some Spring flowers coming up too Angela x. Looking forward to the reveal as I can't image them at the moment but I know they will be amazing and creative x. What would be up a tree to make the two grown men go up for it? Looking forward to the answer Angela x.

Lisca said...

More than one reveal to look forward to. I have no idea what ring holders are so I cannot imagine what you are making. Logically speaking a ring holder holds a ring (I never take mine off, but hey...) so I suppose you put the ring on the point once you turn the object round.
The other reveal will be what the men with the ladder are going to do. Rescue a cat perhaps? I hope they won't be cutting part of the tree off. They don't look like tree surgeons. I will see next week.
The funnies got me laughing out loud. Especially the canine decoder.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

So happy your fox is still around. And the spring bulbs are so pretty.
you have some interesting items in that resin. Look forward to seeing the ring holders when they are turned out.
Two men up a tall tree with a very long ladder? I thought perhaps they were conservationists checking on nests but they don't look that official. They have a basket trolley with them so maybe they are collecting branches/leaves? I await your reveal next week.
I hope your cabin is well wind proofed so you can spend more time in there while the stom blows itself out. Kate x

Annie said...

I was thrilled to see Mr Fox. I can’t imagine what the men with the ladder are about to do but obviously thinking of climbing a tree??
Love the funnies.
Hugs,
Annie x

Valerie-Jael said...

Loved the photos, great funnies, too. Have a great weekend,hugs ,Valerie

Sue said...

Awww I'm so glad your fox is still around! I bet he won't be out sunbathing today though. Stay warm and safe and have a great weekend, Sue xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

That fox is adorable! I enjoyed the funnies, also.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was offline since midday yesterday due to an area wide outage at AT&T. Now I'm trying to catch up. Thanks for dropping by my place. It was great to see the little fox was still around. I am glad the builders didn't drive it away.

Gorgeous flowers and I have no idea why two men are taking a ladder presumably to a tree, other than the fact they plan to climb one or more.

I thought those molds were rockets at first. I had no idea they were the molds, not the finished pieces. Yes, I'm a science geek and think like one. That should make you laugh as I have the dog funnies. Hope your weekend is going well, dear.

Crafty Claire said...

Good news your fox is still around, hopefully he will find his niche amidst the new buildings. Are the people putting up nest or bat boxes?
Have a lovely week, hopefully safe and cosy with some crafting going on xxx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm just so happy to see that fox living there in your area...it's truly a gift to be in the midst of nature like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10