Monday 14 February 2022

Happy Valentine's Day.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card for Valentine's Day.


I started by embossing and die cutting the white card with spotty hearts then a variety of heart dies were used to create the windows. 
I've layered this over a piece of Valentine paper and a sheet of red card for the base.


Next added Stickles glitter glue to some of the white hearts and then enamel dots.


The sentiment is a rub on that has been hanging around for ages just waiting for this moment.


This is an unusual card for me as I don't often do CAS cards but I do like it and hope you do too.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and wishing you a happy Valentine's Day,

Angela x

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, Angela. Happy Valentine's day to you, too! Hugs, Valerie

Mac Mable said...

The cover plate with the hearts looks so pretty and I love how you die cut all the different sizes of hearts Angela....a real striking effect, the font on the sentiment is contemporary and perfect for your modern and romantic card x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Oh what a beautiful card, Angela - you've truly outdone yourself this time. I'm such a heart fan, and this is hearts all the way!! Lovely, lovely.

Sue said...

Wow this is gorgeous! What a romantic card, I love the way you have die cut the front. Beautifully done! Take care and have a crafty weekend, Sue xx

Unknown said...

Thanks for blogging to share this great blog for me to find out.
ចាក់បាល់ Kick the ball

Crafty Claire said...

A lovely card, perfect for the occasion. Nothing wrong with CAS now and then :-) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10