Friday 4 March 2022

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Great fun at the Craft club this month as Jo Channon came and did a project with us.


Shopping too, great but not sure I really needed anything new but you have to support these companies don't you!


The tables were arranged differently this time which was nice as we got to talk with people that we don't normally get chance to speak to as we all have our set places usually.


Look at those happy faces.



No1.
These were the projects. 
Julie Hickey stamps, dies and stencils.


No.2

I know this next subject is a bit late but I found some photographs of the flowers that were given to the Olympic champions, if you've not seen them you might be interested.


These were all made with the Crochet technique.


And then sewn together.


I just thought it was lovely to see the people making these and apparently they worked on them for months which is not surprising.


Hope you  enjoyed seeing them too.


I just think they are amazing.

There are other things going on at mine but I will post some photos next week when it's all finished.

So now the dog funnies.
I put this one on to remind me that we found a little dog when we were out walking and after much searching managed to find the owner. 
Apparently he had just got back from shopping and the dog ran out through the door and was no where to be seen when he went looking for him but we found him near the park. 
Luckily there wasn't much traffic about as he dashed across the road when he saw us.
I should have photographed him but we were more concerned with finding the owner but he looked like this:

And very friendly. 
Pleased he's back where he belongs.


My two wouldn't dream of this as they don't like water apart from the type you drink!

I could imagine Stan doing this except that i never hit him with a Newspaper. To be honest I've never needed to. He understands by the sound of your voice if you're not pleased with him.


I think this kitty may not be a good option! He needs to find something smaller Lol!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What a treat to have Jo with you at the craft club this week and love the two amazing cards she taught x. Always good to shop, even if you don't want anything!
Thanks for sharing the photos of the flowers from the Olympics. I had no idea about them and what a lot of work and how fabulous they look Angela x.
Hope the window replacement has gone well and hope it stayed dry!!!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It appears the Craft Club was a big success this time. Those are gorgeous cards, too. I'm always amazed at the amount of stash crafters bring to one of these events. LOVE your trash holder. I'm thinking LLJ made ones like yours at one time. You sure had a lot of goodies to choose from from local vendors, too.

I saw these roses on another blog awhile back. I'm thinking it was Lisca's but my memory isn't as sharp as it could be, since I've had quite a difficult week with the boys both being sick. I didn't see these photos, though. I can only imagine the amount of time that was put in each bouquet.

Cute funnies. It's nice to see you helping find a dog owner and reunite him with is his dog. Have a super week ahead and a great rest of Friday, Angela.

Annie said...

Looks like you all had a great time at craft club...so nice to be able to craft together. It would have been rude to not buy some new stash too 😂😂😂 love the funnies.
Hugs,
Annie x

Valerie-Jael said...

Your craft club meeting looks wonderful And of course you had to buy something, it woud have been rude not to! Love the dog funnies, too. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Crafty Claire said...

The craft club looks great. I've really missed not having an in-person group to be part of. I'm leading a class at a local museum this week but it's not something I can make a regular commitment too...and a lot more stressful when you're organising! Very good dog funnies this week. Have a lovely crafty week, hopefully a good distraction from everything else going on xxx

mamapez5 said...

It has been a busy few days but I am doing the rounds at last.
Yur craft club looks such fun and everyone is enjoying them selves. I love the sunflower card, and of course they are the flower of Ukraine so it is very topical too..
I am glad you were able to rescue the little dog and reunite him with his owner.
My dogs hate water too. I sometimes wonder whether their owner tried to drown them before he abandonned them.
We all seem to be busier this week, so I hope your home front project goes according to plan. Kate x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What fun you had a craft club, and your support for artists and their small firms is really wonderful. It's so necessary in these restricted times, so bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10