Monday 7 March 2022

Masterboard Monday Left-Overs.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with these pieces of Left-Over  Masterboard:


I have no idea what I originally planned for this piece but it's another left-over so we must 'Use it or Lose it'.


So I started by stamping some Aall and Create stamps on it.


Then fussy cut them.


A little bit of playful arranging!
The narrow strip was another piece I just couldn't let go. I know it's sad!


Another piece that looked as though it started as something and then got left but will make the perfect background for these stamped images.


Something to layer underneath which is years old when I had a mad week using spray inks and got a bit carried away! I have enough sheets of this to keep me going for a long time yet.


So to the completion, layering black card on a white card blank then the sprayed and Masterboard pieces.
From there I started attaching the stamped images.


I trimmed one of the flowers to mount it on top and couldn't bare to throw the spare bits of petals away so scattered them around. At least they haven't ended up in the 'Use it or Lose it' box! or worse still the bin.


The sentiment is also by Aall and Create.


And I still had a couple of petals left so they went inside.
Quite pleased with it especially as that is even more left-over card used up.

Hope you like it too. I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Well done you Angela using up all those pieces...that you just couldn't part with and even those petals. The stamped and fussy cut images look fabulous, the design is striking and I love this creative card Angela x.

Sue said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Angela. Beautiful stamps and I really like how you've them here. I would never think to use a little strip like that, but it's just perfect! Take care and have a crafty week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

You're a woman after my own heart, saving bits and pieces 'cause you'll never know when they might come in handy. Gorgeous work, Angela and I salute your fussy-cutting! My impatient nature precludes me from going there very often, so kudos to you in spades.

Crafty Claire said...

A great card and the falling petals give it some movement and life. Good way to use up lots of bits. I really should do the same with my pile of gel prints! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10