Monday 28 March 2022

Masterboard Monday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

Last Saturday I was at the Craft Club again giving a class based on the Retiform Techniques I've been working on and I'm pleased to say the ladies who joined in were very enthusiastic and made it their own. Here are a few of the finished projects. 


The thing I really like about this technique is that it encourages you to use sets of stamps. 


Often I might use one or two stamps from the set but with this technique I use them all. They generally work well together so they're perfect for this technique. 


Some of these stamps are freebies from magazines.


These are A3 in size so plenty available to make cards and mini books but of course you can scan these and save the original.


This is the one I made at the club.


And my first card using the Masterboard.
I used the same stamps to cover the card blank and then cut a small section from the masterboard, edged it and layered it on the card finishing with Stickles Glitter glue.
This is one very quick card.
It may take time to make the Masterboards but once finished you have loads to work with and it's all your own design too.



And a little addition on the inside to finish the design.

Hope you enjoyed seeing what we made.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

The retiform technique looks amazing and well done the ladies in your craft club for their creative master boards. The stamping and the sets used are fabulous Angela x. Love your card on the outside and the inside too x. Playing catch up this week and enjoyed your Friday post Angela x.

Sue said...

Ooh I always love your retiform projects and this one is no exception! The inside of your card looks fabulous too. You also have some very clever students! I thought of you today, I'd spent an hour colouring a background, and I needed another just the same so I scanned it and printed it off. OMG it was wonderful, so thanks very much lol. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Crafting With Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crafting With Jack said...

Loving the new master boards and your card. Looks like the ladies had fun with your session. Have a great week. Angela #4

Crafty Claire said...

Looks like it was a great class as all the projects are fantastic. The different colours make such a huge difference in the feel of the finished pieces. Makes it a very versatile technique xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10