Wednesday 23 March 2022

WOYWW - 668 - What's on your Workesk Wednesday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!

Back in the Cabin again.


Nothing very exciting today as I've been busy sorting folders of left-over paper and card.


The boxes and tins you can see at the end of the table are now empty but I'm sure I'll find another use for these later.
No crafting here but I did post this card on Monday.




So that's me done for today, Oh! apart from this!

Just for Tracy! if she's around today.


They look quite ordinary from the outside.....


And this is the inside where the frogs live.
They used to be quite popular at one time but can't say as I've seen any for quite a while, they are not as beautiful as the gorgeous cups that Tracy showed us but lots of fun all the same.

Now I am off.......
 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting, 

Angela xXx

                     

16 comments:

Mary Anne said...

LOL1 Those frogs might startle a drinker, slurping down the last dregs! Spring, hey? 'Tis the sort-out season I think. The card is lovley and you remind me I need a few for my stash - perhaps a masterboard is in my future? Who knows...
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (1)

Annie said...

I love your cabin and can imagine all the crafty fun you have in there. Love the foggy cups.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

Mac Mable said...

Well done you to sort out some of the boxes and tins and Yay you can fill them up again ...lol x. Enjoy this weather x.

glitterandglue said...

Morning Angela. Great looking cabin. I hadn't seen inside before! You can have a deal of fun in there all summer. It's looking really sorted. I love the card you have made, too - that's from the masterboard you showed last week. Brilliant. Scary frogs in those mugs!!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #12

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love those frog mugs, they’re definitely up Tracy’s street! The card is beautiful, I’d have that as a Christmas card with those colours, love it!
Hugs LLJ 4 xx

Neet said...

How wonderful to have that huge cabin to work in. It looks absolutely perfect. I just keep thinking of all the space you have, I can just turn around in my room.
That's a lovely card, nice colouring too and I love the frog mugs.
Hugs, Neet 6 xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Empty boxes? Well I never!!!....thought I'd see that on your table, Angela. Well done, and may they fill with delightful toys, and soon!

Twiglet said...

Lol I think Annie meant froggy not foggy!! They are fun aren't they. xx Jo

Tracy said...

Hellooo Angela 🥰🤩😍😘🐸🤸‍♀️ giddy here, how gorgeous are they ... smiling as I type 😁 ribbiting 🐸 going on in my head ... chuckling at the surprise underneath the tea 😁 love them I do!
Toooo your cabin ... what a gorgeous space with promises of boxes maybeee being filled 😘🙃😍 and your card is a beauty!! Wishing yoooou the best of days ahead with much love and gigantius of hugs ❤💛💕❤💛💕❤💛🤗

Sarah Brennan said...

Love the frogs in the bottom of the mugs Angela - might need a warning to unsuspecting drinkers on th eoutside though lol. Good to see the craft cabin again. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Helen said...

the cabin does look fab, it must be great to have a dedicated space to craft. Not sure I;d fancy those mugs... Have a great week Helen #2

Lindart said...

HI Angela! I love the frog mugs - could be quite a scare for someone who didn't know they were there! Your card is beautiful, very snowy! I did the same as you and kept all my empty boxes and baskets, they are slowly getting used! Thanks for your visit, Lindart #21

StampinCarol said...

I really like your cabin! Such a "crafty" place! And your card is fabulous!! I love the masterboard! Fun cups. Would be a surprise to discover a frog staring you in the face as you drink!
Thanks for popping by and have a great week!
Carol N #19

Crafting With Jack said...

You were spot on when you were teaching art. I remember being taught to look at the spaces too. Love your latest card with retiform and your frog mugs. Sorting out takes time, but worth it when done. Happy WOYWW and have a great week. Angela #7

Susan Renshaw said...

I am very envious of that lovely cabin - but don't think I could do with the froggy mugs.
Sorry I am so late with the second half...happy WOYWW! Susan #17

Crafty Claire said...

Sometimes I worry I have too much stash but then I see your cabin and think I really need to up my game! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10