Wednesday 9 March 2022

WOYWW - 666 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


Looks nearly tidy but you can't see the exploding box at this angle.
 Hee! Hee!


Yes it's full again and I'm working on some more Retiform cards.


The little brown book holds all the birthday dates and the inks are what I'm using for these new projects. Can you see the blending tool at the back I managed to get some of the new domed sponges which are much better than the flat ones.


A couple of cards using the Retiform technique and a piece of card half started.


This is a small piece of Retiform Masterboard waiting to be cut up.


And this was Monday's card if you missed it there are instructions for making it here.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

14 comments:

Helen said...

I did miss Monday's card - it is beautiful!! I must get some of the domed blending foam, they look much more useful Take care and happy WOYWW I have to run for work now! (not literally of course, lol!!) Helen #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I really do like the clocks on that master board - actually I have something similar on fabric shown in my blog today, I do love a bit of steampunk!
Hugs LLJ 4 xx

BJ said...

Oh I do like the Retiform board you've done really effective. The exploding box is just about to explode LOL. Super Monday card, Hugs BJ#8

Crafting With Jack said...

Love Monday’s card and your new master boards. Have you done the inking different on that one? The one in your exploding box looks heavier on the inked areas, or is just the colours? Happy WOYWW and have a great week, Angela #5

Annie said...

I’ve made it to the blogs this week ....sometimes life just gets in the way and sadly it was the blogs that had to be neglected last week....sorry.
I always love your masterboards and love to see what you do with them. Love the card you made.
Hugs,
Annie x #9

Neet said...

Ooh, I do like Monday's card. Reminds me of a Tracy one but then those are her stamps so I guess that is why.
You are very good at Retiform, it needs to be done well if it is to look good. I bet you can do it without a hitch these days.
Hugs, Neet 7 xx
ps thanks for your suggestion last week re tutors x

Tracy said...

Hellooo Angela, your desk is sooo tidy ... smiling at your exploding box of to the side 💕😉😊happy box that is! Love your card from Monday, gorgeous colours and words. Wishing you the best of days ahead, love and hugs Tracy #21 xxx

Caro said...

Loving the tidy space on your desk (and the exploding box!). the masterboard is great. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#17)

Mac Mable said...

Now that's more like it with your exploding box Angela x. Those domed sponges look good...will have to investigate x. That retiform technique and cards look so creative and unique Angela x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Isn't that cheating a bit, not showing your exploding box?!?! You can't possibly be trying to make me feel bad, are you? 🤣 Your cards are lovely, and that retiform technique is definitely on my list to try. Wowza!

My name is Cindy said...

Do love a bit of retiform - did it a while ago with my ladies but will put it on the list again as lots of people have changed and it's easy for them to bring their own stamps etc. I am even later getting round than you Angela!! Have a good week, love n hugs Cindy xx

Mary Anne said...

LOL! Being so late I got to see loads of interesting stuff. Loved the Masterboard cards, and the window replacement is scary - did I mention we are in the process of deciding if the disruption is best done now or later? Yeah. fun. Glad I finally made it round for my visit!
Criminally late for WOYWW this week :(
Mary Anne (2)

Susan Renshaw said...

Love Monday's card!
Amused me to see the exploding box!
I am very late commenting but hope to get around everyone now...
See you tomorrow!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #13

Crafty Claire said...

Looking very productive on the desk. I shall look forward to seeing the finished projects xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10