Friday 25 March 2022

Friday Fun day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Lincoln Cathedral has now become part of France Lol! as it's being used in the production of a new film about Napoleon by the director Ridley Scott.
 

Well it was last week but everything's back to normal now.


It will be interesting to see how the cathedral looks in the film.


Just a few of the cast.


The real Notre Dame Cathedral.


Apart from that we've been in the park again. This traffic cone seems to have gone walk about and it will be interesting to see where else it goes.


Though it did go walk about again this time to the Band Stand Lol!


Now I wonder if you can see this little tiny bird and no I don't mean the Pigeon on the ground!


This should look good when the Willow starts to grow. I've seen it done before and the willow usually gets growing fairly quickly.


Another one that's difficult to see.


And the road back home has looked like this as they are resurfacing the road not far from home.


I'm sure it will be fine when completed.


So that's about it so I'll finish with some dog funnies.




Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

7 comments:

Annie said...

Loved the little tree creeper and the swan looks like it’s getting ready for its next brood...how lovely. I love the willow creation...I hope we get to see it develop.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Your Lincoln Cathedral is sooo beautiful! I love it. Is it supposed to be the Notre Dame in the film?
Yes, I spotted the little bird on the tree trunk once I had enlarged the photo. What is it?
That willow arbour looks beautiful. Can't wait to see it when it is grown.
Looks like the swans are back...
Love you funnies, especially the one about the shipwrecked dog.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I see your Lincoln Cathedral is once again not in France (grin). Ridley Scott is a great director, so I imagine the film will be well taken.

Even after enlarging your photos, I didn't see the bird or the swans. Glad Lisca has good eyesight!!

That cone made the rounds. I see it even made it to the highway!!

Cute dog funnies. Sorry, but I didn't get the one about the fat and happy dog in the boat, though. Have a great rest of the weekend, Angela.

Valerie-Jael said...

Always nice to see pics of Lincoln, I so enjoyed my time there. And great dog funnie, as always. Hugs, Valerie

mamapez5 said...

I am finally getting around to visiting. It was interesting to see the filming. I hope you get to see it some time.
I love the willow swat in the park. Very nicely done, and it will be even better when the willow starts sprouting.
I clicked on you photos to make them a bit bigger and I could see the first bird, but I am not sure about the secons one.
It will be lovely to have a new road surface with no pot holes etc, even if it is a bit of a nuisance while it is being done.
I will be at my sister's next week so hopefully I will get to visit even if I don't post. Kate x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

It's always so fascinating to see a crew working on a film. Having lived near Banff for many years, it was something we saw quite often, and seeing the completed film after production was a trip! I'll bet you'll really enjoy seeing the results of this filming when you get that chance!

Crafty Claire said...

Well done getting the pic of the tree creeper as they don't stay still for long. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10