Monday 21 March 2022

Retiform Technique.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you another card using the Retiform technique. I'm having such fun with this and hope you're not bored with it yet.


This would make a great Christmas card but is actually a Birthday card for a friend who works in France during the Ski Season which I hope explains the wintry scene.


Here you can see the inside and more of those left-over strips.


And I've decorated the envelope too.


Just trimmed the design, layered it onto some blue card and a 5" x 7" card blank

Hope you like it.
If you need more details of how to make a Retiform Masterboard or card you can find the instructions here:
Just finished it with a sentiment, Stickles Glitter Glue and enamel dots.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Fab make and lovely images - s'funny you should post this today as I was playing with the retiform technique just this past weekend too! Mine won't appear on my blog just yet though!

Happy Monday

Kathyk

Valerie-Jael said...

A beautiful card as always! Have a great week, take care, hugs, Valerie

Mac Mable said...

Thoughtful card for your friend and so eye catching and creative. The technique looks amazing Angela x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

How could one get tired of this technique, Ang? It's really lovely and your heart-felt/created card for your friend truly says a lot about your relationship. Well done, you creative genius!!

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the latest card. I think it would be good as a Christmas card too x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10